Author Topic: Kulmbach Show  (Read 6898 times)

Hannibal

Re: Kulmbach Show
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2015, 07:19:08 AM »
I am starting to add pictures of the competition on the gallery of Kulmbach 2015, first the Beginners, will continue later with the Confirmed (Standard), then Masters, and a few dioramas to complete with pictures of the tent, and 3/4 of the outside... I will inform when Standards are added. 
They are identified by their registrtation number, when stuck in front of the frame, but I ignore the painter's names, if not indicated. It will give re-grouping of series by painter at least.
Sorry for long time , bu I have to adapt each picture, re-adjust trapézoïdal deformation to minimize réfections of the glass back to rectangle, remove frame sometimes, adjust contrast, and compress them ... (between 2 and 5minutes by picture).
Thanks for your patience.
Michel
_______
Men are a bit like God: everything they can do, they do it. Or they will do it.  (Jean d'Ormesson)

errant49

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2015, 03:24:11 PM »
And here are Nick and Jerry with Greg di Franco and Steve Lloyd
Eric

Nicholas Ball

• Secretary
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2015, 02:33:05 PM »
It was a brilliant show as usual.

Firstly, it was a great pleasure to meet you all and to put names to faces, and I thank you for the very warm welcome you showed to us all.

Secondly, I must apologise to all those that I did not get to talk to very much, or indeed get to have a drink with :(   time seemed to fly, and I spent a lot of time running around, all the best laid plans seem to go pear shaped in reality!

I would especially like to Thank all those who stood on the stand, and especially Michael 43 for organising the Mignot project.

In 2 years time, I hope to be a bit more organised  :)

snagy

« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2015, 12:02:01 PM »
Thank you Nick!
It was a fine introduction! :D

Br.
sandor

Nicholas Ball

• Secretary
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2015, 11:42:58 AM »
top photo

on the left, in the green --  Rod Johnson   on the right in the checked shirt --  Ed  our Treasurer

second photo

Peter Young

forth photo

on the left -- the Great Trevor Morgan, on the right-- that man Rod ( again )  ( we tied him to the table, he wasn't going anywhere!!!  ;D ;D ;D   in the middle-- ?  I think he was a tramp just passing by on his way to the soup kitchen!!!!    ;D ;D ;D   OK  it's ME :o

Roger

« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2015, 02:28:26 PM »
Roger Newsome.
BFFS member.
Bedale, North Yorkshire.

Glen

• Associate
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2015, 01:36:43 PM »
X2 on the names, please. That vendors's area looks like it would rake in a lot of my money ...budgets be damned!

Glen

snagy

« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2015, 08:52:46 AM »
Thank you for pics Eric!
Would it be possible to give the names of the BFFS representatives are shown on the photos, please?
Thank you.
sandor

errant49

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2015, 08:11:35 AM »
A few pictures of the show and the IFFS-BFFS table
Eric

Hannibal

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2015, 01:39:00 PM »
super, no I only took flats (99.5%) in the competition... I missed the Juniors and two or three beginners. and half of the diorama....
Michel
_______
Men are a bit like God: everything they can do, they do it. Or they will do it.  (Jean d'Ormesson)

marko

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2015, 10:47:37 AM »
A new Show Gallery is now open for Pictures - http://www.intflatfigures.org/index.php?action=gallery;cat=45

Please add pictures of flat figures there.  If you have pictures of three dimensional figures go ahead and add them in this thread, i.e. please leave them out of the gallery.

mark  8)
Site Admin

Hannibal

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2015, 08:40:27 AM »
I've a long set of photos to review and adjust for lighting, adjust the subject, sort by categories of painters, ... and several also in the tent ... It will take 2/3 days, also to reduce size. Then will addd to the Gallery
Michel

Super thanks to all people met there ! It was the greatest experience since I am painting flats and figurines, and rendez-vous is taken for 2017 already !!!!!

To Nick: I confirm the BFFS figure as Charles X (27th of September 1824!!!), I even found the painting from which drawing and engraving was made from,  after one hour search on internet. So I have to reproduce this character from the canevas workpiece .... (one sided)
Also sorry, we lost you at 06:05 pm at your stand in the tent, Daniel Canet and later myself, to have a drink together....  May by Daniel foudn you in the mean time .....
Michel
_______

snagy

Kulmbach Show
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2015, 05:48:12 AM »
Hi Friends!
We - who could not attend the show - are eagerly waiting for your photos!!!
PLEASE!!!
Share your photos with the public!
Best regards-
sandor