Author Topic: Mike Taylor Memorial Fund  (Read 1037 times)

Brian

Re: Mike Taylor Memorial Fund
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2015, 05:34:30 PM »
Here! Here! ;)

gerry Larkin

Re: Mike Taylor Memorial Fund
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2015, 05:20:34 PM »
Hi Steve
A fitting tribute to Mike, he really liked the people and  Museam in Holland and often spoke about how kind  they were,
so thanks for mentioning, that Im sure i'd echo Mark and Ali  also on this  as this is what Mike wanted for his collection and also his family as well. A special award will be given this year at Euro Mil in the flat class in the comp , It will be something  he often spoke about that he considerd one of  his best painted flats, so that will be the award as in trophy form, I will not say what flat it will be ill keep you Guessing! please if any of his Dear friends overseas can make his depart from this mortal coil on Monday next, please  please do, i'm sure he would really would have loved to  Know he was amounst friends that he really loved. thanks again Steve, from i'm sure all the members on this forum.
                                                                                                                                             Gerry  Larkin.

Mike Taylor Memorial Fund
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2015, 03:43:42 PM »
Dear friends,
Most of you are probably aware, by now, of the passing of Mike Taylor. Penny Meyer posted news about the Mike Taylor Memorial Fund here: http://www.flattinfigures.com/mike-taylor-memorial-fund
Several have contacted his son, Mark, wanting to contribute to the effort to preserve his father's work. Mike asked for his work to be kept at the National Tin Figure Museum in the Netherlands.
Best wishes,
Steve