Forum > General Discussion

Neckel Email Adress

(1/4) > >>

Henry:
Does anyone have any information? Perhaps he changed his address?

marko:
I also tried reaching Neckel at the end of last year to place in order with no success over several attempts over multiple months.  (They are may favorite Editor.)  This was over several email addresses without success.

mark

Henry:
Hi, it seems that emails are bouncing back from Neckel's email address. Is it still the right one?
Thank you very much,

tinman:
Two quick updates.

The email adress for NECKEL: neckelzinnfigur@aol.com (not "zinnfiguren")

Mr. Neckel recently transfered his molds for 30 Years War figures to Schmalkalder Zinnfiguren. This includes some very good portrait figures and riders engraved by Frank. Also the 11 figures RG31-RG41, the French Garde of Louis XIII designed in

marko:
Thanks for the info - I wish him well.  We all are getting older and there is not always the younger set to pick up the reins.

Unbeknown to us we do seem to have passed through a golden age of availability, and choices that the internet brought along and now the tide is receding for various reasons.

I do agree with Brian's view which is purchase where you can and try to support the active vendors.  Like most of us I have a verrrrry healthy backlog and have no 'real reason' to purchase more flats but, still enjoy the thrill of the chase and finding something new or rare. 

One of my nice memories was five years ago a very heavy box from Neckel with the figures from the Army of the Blue King, Rome, a Rococo Ball and some Enlightenment figures ...pretty magical still going through 2 pounds of wonderful flats all beautifully engraved and cast.  The simple pleasures of our hobby.

mark

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version