Forum > Shows

Memory of Kulmbach

(1/4) > >>

marko:
Here are some nice pictures on Louis Lilljedahl's site of Kulmbach with quite a few shots of the crew from Sweden as well as some shots of Eric Talmant who looks quite fit and relaxed!  Also quite a few other pictures and names you will recognize as well as great ambiance,  weather, food and company.  (A lot to be jealous about but, exactly what these kinds of shows are supposed to be - everyone looks like they are enjoying themselves immensely.)

http://www.louis-liljedahl.se/first.htm

mark

PJDeluhery:
A very nice gallery. Almost like being at the show!
Thanks Michel and to all those who contributed to this effort. We appreciate your efforts.

Hannibal:
I have loaded some 422 photos of Kulmbach 2022 in the Show Galleries (completed on Monday).
International Flat Figure Society - British Flat Figure Society - Kulmbach 2022 (intflatfigures.org)

They contains ALL flats of the contest , I think (although I did not go to Kulmbach), thanks to the contribution of sixteen photographers listed and referred to for each photo, a remarkable support to remember this event !!

The particularity this year is that all the flats are persented IN THE SEQUENCE of their positions on the display tables, from the Junior to the MASTER dioramas !  It is a sort of virtual visit of the contest, thanks to the excellent photos from Claudio De Angelis, and from Les Feles du Modelisme (David?).

If any error, or additionnal info is useful to have complete and correct data, please send me an MP, or add in the comments at the bottom of the description, for the benefit of the Community, especially when using the "search" function..

Thank you!

Hannibal

marko:
Thanks Mar-tin! A great deal of variety and originality on display.

mark

Mar-tin:
My Show Picture in Shows-Kulmbach 2022 (Flat Figure)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version