Author Topic: 800+ PAINTED FLAT FIGURES FOR SALE - NEED ADVICE PLEASE  (Read 939 times)

Charles

Re: 800+ PAINTED FLAT FIGURES FOR SALE - NEED ADVICE PLEASE
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2023, 03:39:03 AM »
They are a nice lot of figures, but not easy to put a price on. Good luck with them.
If you want to know more about individual Kieler/Ochel figures then you need to study the markings on the base. These may tell you the engraver and designer, the manufacturer (most of these should have a large K engraved on them). Identifying these marks is often a study in itself.
You can also find a complete list of Kieler figures in their online catalogue and find the catalogue number on the base to cross reference.
Charles

« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2023, 06:55:52 AM »
So, I've started to list these figures on Ebay now, as rudimentary research has given me an idea of values.  My Ebay handle is "mainlymedals" if people want to have a look. Not sure I'll get them all done this weekend, but there will be a large selection. E-mail me at rick.hall561@gmail.com if you'd like more info.  Cheers!

« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2023, 11:23:38 AM »
Here are some of the Napoleonic pieces, all beautifully painted KZ figs.

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2023, 11:11:28 AM »
2nd lot of 6 pics, a mixed bag with some Franco-Prussian War figures at the top, some KZ French light dragoons and some boxed KZ of Brit cavalry and Scottish kilted infantry

Here's the 1st 12 pics, the last 2 are in the wrong order.

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2023, 01:41:12 AM »
Hi Nick,

Thanks for your response. Yes, of course, it's just that I belong to another Forum which restricts opportunists like me from posting photos or selling stuff.  I will sort some out this week.

Rick

Nicholas Ball

• Secretary
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2023, 04:23:03 PM »
Hi Rick,

Photos would be very helpful.

800+ PAINTED FLAT FIGURES FOR SALE - NEED ADVICE PLEASE
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2023, 04:16:45 AM »
Hi Folks,

This is my first (and possibly last!) post as I've joined simply to sell on a large collection of figures I bought recently at auction. They are mainly WW1 French, German and British (341 figs), but I also have French & German WW2 (267 figs incl aircraft and vehicles), Franco-Prussian War (159 figs) and Napoleonic (65 figs) items. Some of them are Oki Kieler Zinnfiguren WW1 figs in original boxes marked up in German with what I assume to be original packaging. (Set Nos 915, 939, 947, 948, 954, 966, 967, 972, 980, 992). 

I'm not sure if your rules allow me to post photos and sell things as a newbie but I'd be delighted to offer these to enthusiasts first, before listing those you don't want on Ebay, or simply to get some advice on values please.

Regards to all,

Rick