Author Topic: bonjour , hello  (Read 455 times)

Re: bonjour , hello
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2023, 09:32:18 AM »
Beautiful work and happy that you are to share your painted piece.
JBA

marko

• Administrator
Re: bonjour , hello
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2023, 09:06:28 AM »
Greetings Alexandre!

Here ie the translation of his message below:

Hello, I arrived on this forum thanks to the visit of our English friends at home in Belgium with whom I spent the day at the Wellington museum then I went to dinner with our friend Patricia.
We went to France for an interclub exchange (of conviviality).
I was delighted to finally be able to see real, very pleasant people with exemplary and exceptional talent.

Thanks to Nicholas Ball, Gerard Larkin, Trevor Morgan, and I unfortunately forgot the price of the 4 em that you
accompanied here is my 1st dish, helped by Patricia Demedts who guides me on this path which is different from my habit of creating figurines

Mark
Site Admin

bonjour , hello
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2023, 06:54:16 AM »
Bonjour, Je suis arrivée sur ce forum grâce à la visite de nos amis anglais chez nous en Belgique avec qui j’ai passé la journée au musée Wellington puis je suis allé dîner chez notre amie Patricia.
Nous sommes allés en France pour un échange interclubs (de convivialité).
J’étais ravie de pouvoir enfin voir de vraies personnes très agréables avec un talent exemplaire et exceptionnel.

Merci à Nicholas Ball, Gerard Larkin, Trevor Morgan, et j’ai malheureusement oublié le prix du 4 em qui vous

accompagnait voici mon 1er plat, aidé par Patricia Demedts qui me guide sur ce chemin qui est différent de mon habitude de créer des figurines

j’utilise Google Translate