Author Topic: Medieval Spectators  (Read 778 times)

archigrog

• Associate
Re: Medieval Spectators
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2024, 01:47:48 AM »
Once again the great members of this wonderful "Society" have come through with all the information that I needed.
Thank you very much guys.
I'll make an order soon from Herr Anderer.
A question for Ed, is the international online membership dues 19 pounds for 2024?
Stay well everyone.
Thanks again,
John

Do nont forget the part of the original Paul Armont knights that are now in Frank Dittmar catalog, see https://www.schmalkalder-zinnfiguren.de/30-mm-flachfiguren/mittelalter/turnier-der-ritter-vom-goldenen-vlies/
These figures (with "Allemande" signature on the base) compleate those of Sixtus Maier set

Have fun!!!
Claudio

Ed Humphreys

« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2024, 10:19:09 AM »
It's arrived safely. Many thanks for your continuing loyalty to the Society
Ed

John Hoffmann

« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2024, 09:00:00 PM »
Thanks Ed. I'll send it to the PayPal account this Sunday.
Cheers,
John

Ed Humphreys

« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2024, 01:55:49 PM »
Yes, John, the online subscription is unchanged, Unfortunately, increased postal charges compelled us to increase the cost of other forms of subscription
Best Wishes,
Ed

John Hoffmann

« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2024, 09:21:54 AM »
Once again the great members of this wonderful "Society" have come through with all the information that I needed.
Thank you very much guys.
I'll make an order soon from Herr Anderer.
A question for Ed, is the international online membership dues 19 pounds for 2024?
Stay well everyone.
Thanks again,
John

marko

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2024, 03:35:47 PM »
We should all form a club - I think these are great as well and have been hunting them for years to go with my tournament set.  The example included is really niecly painted as well.

Glad to know they are active as I am interested in their Inca's and Aztecs as well as these stands.

mark
Site Admin

Ed Humphreys

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2024, 02:56:57 PM »
I have five different spectator stands, picked up on various visits to Kulmbach. The central one, with the judges, is number P102. To the left of this, with the arms of Burgundy and various ladies, is P101. To the other side, judging by how much of the side is shown, with the fleurs de lys, is P100. There are two more, not in your picture, showing more of the sides, and indicating they should be further out to the sides are P103 and P104. These have no armorial banners hanging down. To accompany these, there is a set of steps and handrail (not numbered) leading up to the viewing platforms. In the painted version, I was intrigued by the lettering on the central stand. I don't think this is engraved on the original casting, or perhaps I just painted over it.
Another set I really must finish. They really are beautiful pieces.

Ed

archigrog

• Associate
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2024, 02:31:26 PM »
hello John,
Here is the catalog:

http://www.zinnfiguren-bleifiguren.com/Firmengeschichten/Maier_Sixtus_Fuerth/Maier_Fuerth_Katalog_2010.pdf
You can have price list by email, directly from mr Anderer

All the best,

Claudio

John Hoffmann

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2024, 10:50:51 AM »
Thank you very much Claudio.
Very much appreciated.

I will contact him today.
Do know if he has an online catalogue, or a printed one?
Cheers,
John

archigrog

• Associate
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2024, 10:28:52 PM »
Hello John,

you can by it from Sixtus Maier Zinnfiguren directly. Write an email to  Herr Wolfgang Anderer, zinnfiguren.maier@web.de [size=78%]. The mid tribune is code P102 figure. See in attach the Sixturs Maier catalog dedicated to the Tournament set.[/size]

have fun,

Claudio

John Hoffmann

Medieval Spectators
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2024, 07:40:04 PM »
Hi,
I have asked the members of the Heinrichson facebook group about these figures, (the forum has these as their masthead photo attached)
I cannot get any answers from them.
I have the set on the left, but would like to know where I can get the middle set and the one on the right.
Just started to  take an interest in the "Tournament" sets.
Thanks