Author Topic: Too old  (Read 675 times)

Re: Too old
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2023, 12:00:24 PM »

So what's stopping you :o  get hot  8)  Also Brandy helps Willie

Richard

« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2023, 09:31:45 AM »
Dear Michel,You are too lenient to me. You don't need to be taught. Your way of painting is more subtle than mine.Richard

Hannibal

« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2023, 01:51:52 PM »
..... and your recent Napoléon paintings are as good, you paint better than myself, I need to be teached !!

Tes peintures sont magnifiques Richard!!!!!!!!!!!
Michel
_______
Men are a bit like God: everything they can do, they do it. Or they will do it.  (Jean d'Ormesson)

Richard

« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2023, 12:59:15 PM »
Thanks for your warm comments.My intend is not to stop but to bring to life the maximum of my figures by my painting or that of another.
Richard

Hannibal

« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2023, 03:25:53 AM »
Why would you stop painting ?

Your painting is better than many of us ..  I am 77, also old, and slowing down, but as long as we have passion ad pleasure, why stopping??

Keep going, make us still dreaming about your work, we do appreciate it so much (I'm collecting picture, having thousands of most of you....)

I am really impressed by the qualitu of this acrylic painter in 30mm !!!!!!!!
Very impressive !!!!
Michel
_______
Men are a bit like God: everything they can do, they do it. Or they will do it.  (Jean d'Ormesson)

Grimm

« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2023, 03:05:52 AM »
Keep painting Richard. Very nice.

Christoph

• Associate
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2023, 02:06:26 AM »
Nice painting,  no reason to stop with that.

snagy

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2023, 02:03:06 AM »
Nice work, Richard!
Why would you stop painting?
Go on!
Sandor

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2023, 07:03:34 PM »
All are nicely painted!  I do like your oil painted figures--or the finish to me looks like oils.  Very good job.
JBA

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2023, 01:25:10 PM »

Richard we have to talk  :o  You are never to old to do things  :o  If you like the painting then have at it . Its what makes you feel good. Also Brandy helps a lot  ;D  Nice job on the figures Willie

Richard

Too old
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2023, 12:41:36 PM »
Hello !As I am too old for managing to paint my all figures, sometimes I order painting works by others painters.This time, I contacted a young painter. More accustomed to fantasy figures, he paints in acrylic. Here is his first attempt : Issos battle. For my part, I continue to peint. Here is my lasted work : French dragons (reign of the King Louis XIII).Richard