Forum > Review Section

Carl-Cortum 30mm 1870 Prussians and French

(1/2) > >>

Scott Johnson:
Hello Bani,

Thanks for the information and your photos. I am a flats wargamer (and yes, flats are better than full rounds!) beginning to take interest in the Franco-Prussian War era. I will continue to follow this thread.

Scott

böckchen:
Thanks Bani, for your remarks! ;)

Unfortunately, the pharmacy does not have a wish direckt Shopp. :-[
You should first figures lists (Image catalog) get if you do not already have this?.
It'd be worth going in for.

Guynemer:
Thank you both!
Hi Wolfgang, I think you're asking why I mount each figure on a second base? The reason is because the plastic base is a bit more stable and makes it easier to handle during painting and setting up a temporary display without touching the figure itself and marring the paint. It's also for a bit of light wargaming on very rare occassions when my friends boast that their full figures are better than flats.. In short, it's easier for me to handle  :)
I do plan on buying and reviewing some 1870 Frauendorf figures very soon, perhaps some Prussian cavalry to begin.

Bani

Roger:
Good review Bani, keep them coming it's what we need here.

böckchen:
Bani Hello,
thank you for your presentation.
Question! :o
The figures are worked on a zusetzliches footboard. Is there one particular reason? ???

I'd like picures in any case, the figures of Offizin Wish / Halle, Germany.
http://www.zinnfiguren-wuensch.de/

It is there to ausschlislich J.Frauendorf engravings.
1870/71 once J.Frauendorf perönliches was his area of ​​expertise, thus it has also created a wide variety of beautiful figures.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version