Author Topic: FigureWorld 2013  (Read 12391 times)

Brian

Re: FigureWorld 2013
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2013, 04:58:57 AM »
FigureWorld 2013

What, they're going to do it again ?

Oh no they're not !

Oh YES they are !

Look, pantomime season may well be long gone, but there's no reason not to hark back to the freezing days of winter...or was that last week..Still, it's nearly Spring, but I digress

So; FigureWorld; same place, same time of year, same people running it.

And yes, yet again it's going to be brilliant...Just like it was in previous years !

We're already beginning to organise this, and just so you can pencil the date into your diary, it's going to be on Saturday the 20th of July 2013 at Oundle School, Oundle, Near Peterborough. PE8 4GH.

Times for the show will be the same as last year - 9:30am until 16:30pm.

And just like last year there's a good amount of free parking. There will be a stall with refreshments, lots of traders and enough displays of model figures to please even the most jaded modeller. Yet again there's no competition to worry about and simply loads of figure modellers in attendance to chat about your favourite hobby with.

So there you go, early warning and "Reason Number One" for returning to FigureWorld in 2013 -

See, even now, we're just thinking of you !

For more information:-

http://www.tbfigureworld.co.uk/

The Usual Suspects

Nicholas Ball

• Secretary
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2013, 03:06:08 PM »
Yes, unfortunately this was not my idea :o   I'm just a shy wallflower!!! :-[

So if you would like a laugh, and see how Not  to do it, I'm your man   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

If it can go wrong, it no doubt will,

The following health warning applies:-

I accept no responsibility, from damage caused by knocked over water jars and flying paint from tubes when  accidently lent on  and must point out that licking  one's brush can be harmful to ones health.     ;D ;D ;D ;D       This is going to be fun    ;) :-\

Brian

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2013, 02:35:22 PM »
All sorted, the table's are booked, Nick is giving a painting demo and even the hotel is booked for some of us ;) 

Roger

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2012, 09:04:09 AM »
Where's Peterborough ?
Eric

Good question.  ;D
Roger Newsome.
BFFS member.
Bedale, North Yorkshire.

errant49

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2012, 08:56:09 AM »
Where's Peterborough ?
Eric

Brian

FigureWorld 2013
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2012, 08:50:59 AM »
After the ongoing success of FIGUREWORLD 2012 this year its is with great pleasure to announce that there will be a FIGUREWORLD 2013

Date – Saturday 20th July 2013

Venue – Oundle School Great Hall, New Street, Oundle (near Peterborough), PE8 4GH

Over 20 traders attended in 2012, serving everything the figure modeller could want or need. There is a display area for clubs and individuals to display their models which must focus on figure subjects – historical, fantasy or sci-fi.

No competition is planned, the idea of the show being to get figure modellers together to chat, display their models and share ideas in a relaxed atmosphere.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 03:38:36 AM by Brian »