Forum > Report a Problem

Site availability

<< < (6/6)

marko:
If I understand your issue you are trying to get to the site from Google Chrome and don't see a login page?

There is no Home page to the site any longer nor login page.  However, you should normally see something like this:

[ Guests cannot view attachments ]

If I have this wrong or you are having a different experience send me a picture of the screen please.

mark  8)

willie:
Every time I go to Google log on I fined that there is no main Home page for the club there is none just Links FAQ BFS Journal pages. Now is it me or Google. Willie

Nicholas Ball:
Don't need to apologise Mark, we are very very grateful for the brilliant job you are doing 8)

errant49:
Well, this is normal life of an internet site and a proof of success
Thanks to you Mark for running all that
Eric

marko:
Just as a note to folks there has been some periodic availability issues the site has been going through - somewhere between 30 - 60 minutes a week.  I do get a periodic uptime report and alerts so that I can proactively handle the issues.

Basically due to our popularity - good thing - we have been getting some denial of service attacks which is taking some time to sort out - bad thing.

Apologies for the inconvenience - this is acknowledgement of the issue which is being researched.

mark  8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version