Forum > Resources & Reviews

Books

(1/35) > >>

willie:
Well Wars and Soldiers in the Early Reign of Louis XIV  Vol #4  came today and very well done lots of information :o  The Armies of Spain 1659-1688.  You can go on the Helion & Company web page and look under The Century of the Soldier Series No 76  Willie  8)

willie:
 Well here we are in October  :o  There's not much to report on  ???  Most of my orders are Preorder  I Well be getting The Wars and Soldiers in the Reign of     Louis XV volume 4  about the 18th of this month The 5th volume well come out about Feb 22 . Soldiers and Buccaneers of the Sun King 1643-1715 about 2022 Helion & Company.  From Osprey MAA #541 The Armies of the War of Grand Alliance oct 28  :-\  So that is it for 2021  Willie

willie:
Well my Armies of Julius Caesar came today and I like it a lot. There is one color plate B2 of  a Celtic Auxiliary Cavalryman Britannia 54 BC . What makes this guy so interesting is his Helmet I have never seen this kind :o  They state that it was found in West Sussex  and on page 45 they have a reconstruction of it in the Novium Museum Chichester  I think it would make a neat figurer  Willie

willie:
 Next week I well be getting Osprey Elite series  Armies of Julius Caesar 58-44 BC by  Raffaele D Amato  Next month  Wars and Soldiers in the Early Reign of Louis XIV Volume 4 :o  The Armies of Spain and Portugal The 5th and final one well be Feb 2022 :o

Jean_Paul:
Thanks Willie  8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version