Forum > Shows

World Model Expo

(1/3) > >>

Brian:

--- Quote from: Jean_Paul on June 22, 2022, 02:58:38 PM ---I'll be at WE for 3 days ... visitor Hope to see you

--- End quote ---

See you there and bring a figure or two for the table  ;)

Jean_Paul:
I'll be at WE for 3 days ... visitor Hope to see you

Christian:

--- Quote from: Brian on June 22, 2022, 06:16:27 AM ---Just over a week and we are in Holland for the show, the BFFS has been honoured with being one of the few clubs to have a table to show figures, if there come and say hello as we're always ready to talk flats

Benedikt with Jupiter Miniatura will be at the show selling a fast array of flats! so you must go and have a look there and buy a figure or two.

--- End quote ---

If I'm healthy after my operation, hopefully we'll see each other on Saturday!

Brian:
Just over a week and we are in Holland for the show, the BFFS has been honoured with being one of the few clubs to have a table to show figures, if there come and say hello as we're always ready to talk flats

Benedikt with Jupiter Miniatura will be at the show selling a fast array of flats! so you must go and have a look there and buy a figure or two.

Brian:
We could not let it go without a visit to the World Expo!!   so will be there for just the Friday, in Holland from the Wendsday and charge home on the Saturday   ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version