Forum > Newbie Section

Kulmbach

(1/3) > >>

Joerg:
Kulmbach will be Aug 9th to 11 2024.

Boxes? I'm bringing an empty suitcase.
This suitcase is for bringing home your take.
Boxes are for transporting your figures during the day(s).

Brian:
First time to Kulmbach
Book your hotel now, in a month or so their be sold out
Have a idea of figures you want to see / buy and don't hang around as when you go back they will be gone!
Again when something catches your eye, and they will be lots, and you want it get it!   as when you go back a good chance it will be gone.
Yes you will need boxes and also budget your money, give some of it to someone you trust or you will spend hundreds of Euro's on the first day!!

Ed has sorted the BFFS table so put your name down for one hour to help "man" the table on the Friday and Saturday, you'll get to talk to loads of collectors.

BFFS will be organising a restaurant in the evenings so try and join us for at least one meal. 
Through out the days you'll see members and collectors in the bars around the show, go and say hello and again join in.

And then there's the comp, be sure to go and have a look and if you can enter a figure or two

Could go on and on as there is lots to do and see and then you have the plassenburg and the special Mignot sets and show figure to buy, I tell you 3 days is just not enough but most of all you will have a great time!!     

Ed Humphreys:
I've just received an e-mail inviting the Society to take part in next year's show. It won't be long now. Looking forward to seeing friends old and new.
Ed

kroi:
When in Vienna you might consider a trip to Katzelsdorf: https://www.zfw-katzelsdorf.at/

errant49:
Also take note that there will be a special exhibition in the Plassenburg for the KILIA centenary

And I think it will be great with hundreds (thousands ?) of figures painted by many very good painters

Eric

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version