Author Topic: Conquistadors editor  (Read 1265 times)

Hannibal

Re: Conquistadors editor
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2024, 08:15:00 AM »
I completed my inventory of flats related to Cortez. Photographies and descriptions are underway:
                                           Spanish                             Aztec
editor/name                  horsemen    footmen               Footmen

Gottstein                           9             42                        27
Hans Loy/Maier                 23            54                        29
Kieler                                 1            11                          6
H J Stoll                             7              3
Henninges                                         13
SIMA                                                  4
Tobinnus                                             2
unknown                            1               2                          1
Retter (w/Cortez)                7             12

Total                               48           143                        63
(update 26/01 = +19 Retter)

= 254 pieces.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2024, 10:00:32 AM by Hannibal »
Michel
_______
Men are a bit like God: everything they can do, they do it. Or they will do it.  (Jean d'Ormesson)

Hannibal

« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2024, 06:23:02 PM »
I did too but my grey army frew too fast and I had to stop.. . I bought some figures from Berliner too...

A second flat, that I am going to paint this month ... Ms 55.

Michel
_______
Men are a bit like God: everything they can do, they do it. Or they will do it.  (Jean d'Ormesson)

malcysparrer

• Associate
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2024, 04:11:52 PM »
Hi Michel,

Glad I could be of help. I check the Berlinner Zinnfiguren page regularly & have made a few purchases of flea market flats over the last 12 months,

Regards
Paul

Hannibal

« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2024, 03:59:25 PM »

Yes Paul, 46 more flats , I had only 4 other Azteks and only seven Spaniards.  Good move !!
Thank you

Here the     Lu13

Michel
_______

Hannibal

« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2024, 03:50:53 PM »
Yes Paul, excellent complement 45 flats , I had four other aztecs, and only seven Spaniards !!!
Thank you again!
Michel
_______

Hannibal

« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2024, 11:45:31 AM »
Hello Paul !

Super thanks, two ordered !!  I have some, I'll update the list when received ....
Brillant!
Michel
_______

malcysparrer

• Associate
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2024, 07:33:19 AM »
Hi Hannibal,

Check out the Berlinner Zinnfiguren website as they have just listed 2 sets of Loy Conquistadors/Aztecs & 1 set of SIMA Conquistadors. They are in the flea market medieval section.

regards
Paul

Hannibal

« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2024, 06:06:03 AM »
Great Thanks Gerhard !!

This is more than wished, as several other flats (like hunting, tournament knights, ...) are also explained and useful.
I can also notice that Maier has also a name "SIMA", which appears also on some bases of flats, for exemple from Cortez serie and that I could not trace.
I shall check if they belong on Loy serie, or to another list.

I have now many flats on Cortez from four sources: Loy-Maier (Ms, or M- or Lu- or BW-;) Gottstein- as (CO) yy  and Kieler (Ba-, Bh-, Bs-,   ) and Stoll (HH-).
Not all of them, but I could consolidate the whole based on drawing page is available, pictures of the flats, leaving blanks for missing pieces, to develop a complete collection set, and asking you help to comple with pictures of missing flats (recto and verso), which might take one year ....

I would still need to find the editor documentation of Stoll and lists, decriptive of the flats, then get helps of members for grey army stocks painted or not. (along with indications of the base , both side).

As first reply, send me yr name or response telling whether you have indeed such flats in your armies or collection. I shall publish later on what I have and complete lists as work starts......

Thank you for support

Michel / Hannibal

Michel
_______

gerhard

• Associate
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2024, 04:55:38 AM »
Hello Michel
You can download the whole Maier catalog of 2010 here:
http://www.zinnfiguren-bleifiguren.com/Firmengeschichten/Maier_Sixtus_Fuerth/Maier_Fuerth_Katalog_2010.pdf
Servus from Austria
Gerhard

Hannibal

« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2024, 05:16:42 PM »
Fantastic, this is exactly what I was looking for, while not being able to recapture it on internet !!

Great thanks for this nice gift !!! and I ignored there are so many characters in this serie.....
Michel
_______

tinman

« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2024, 10:53:10 AM »
See attached pages from the Maier Catalog (SIMA). The figures were edited by Hans Loy of Munich---designed mostly by Madlener and engraved by Frank.

Hannibal

« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2024, 04:33:41 AM »
Yes, me too, only one catalog, but not such flats.

I have the following I.D. of flats with these "L" editor sign:

Ms 10
Ms 11
Ms 12
Ms 14
Ms 15
Ms 16
MS 72
MS 4
MS 5
MS 6
MS 7
MS 8
MS 9
M42
M43
 M44
 M47
 Ms 30
 Ms 31
 Ms 32
 Ms 37
 Ms 42
 Ms 43
 Ms 45
 Ms 48
 Ms 52
 Ms 55
 Ms 56
 MS 75
 u 13
 u 14
 u 15

Michel
_______

archigrog

• Associate
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2024, 02:55:25 AM »
Thanks Gents !!!

However the Maier's catalog refers only to fantasy figures, none are really 30mm historical such as these from the Spanish period, unless there is another catalog somewhere ...

Michel,
Oleg refers to Sixtus Maier catalog, as i know

böckchen

• Associate
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2024, 12:27:40 AM »
Show us which character you mean.
best regards
Wolfgang

Hannibal

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2024, 06:36:19 PM »
Thanks Gents !!!

However the Maier's catalog refers only to fantasy figures, none are really 30mm historical such as these from the Spanish period, unless there is another catalog somewhere ...
Michel
_______