Forum > Flat Figure History

Krog / Gottstein Zinnfiguren

(1/4) > >>

marko:
Catalogs for current vendors that wish to display their wares here are a menu option at the top of your screen titled Vendor Catalogs - it is right next to BFFS Journal on the upper menu.

For vendors no longer in business they are in the History section such as Gottstein/Krog is in this case.  The now complete catalog link is in the very first post:

Krog

I have only added catalogs in cases where I am sure the vendor is no longer in business.

mark

Joerg:

--- Quote from: tinman on October 09, 2021, 10:43:01 PM ---Thanks. I think the site would be better if it had a separate "gallery" for old catalogs. What is the opinion of other members?

--- End quote ---

What is wrong with the existing catalogue category, aside fro the fact, that i always forget how to get there ?

tinman:
Thanks. I think the site would be better if it had a separate "gallery" for old catalogs. What is the opinion of other members?

marko:
That is great thank you so much for preserving a little history!

Mark

tinman:
I attach the catalog pages for the Light Brigade, Sumerians, and Zulus. (Light Brigade and Zulus were engraved by Alfred Krunert. The Sumerians by S. Maier the Elder.) I think that's all the Gottstein figures.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version