Forum > Shows

Crewe

(1/5) > >>

gerry Larkin:
I Know Graham and  Karl both truly nice people! well done Graham and best of show ! very well done!
                                                                             Cheers.. Gerry.

mil-mart:
I know Graham is a member of the White Rose club in Leeds , so if anyone lives in the Yorkshire area check them out a very friendly bunch.
Cheers Ken

Chris Seeley:
Graham Wardle is the name of the painter of The Four Seasons and the  New Orleans officer. Not sure if he is still a member of the BFFS he was an area rep at one time. His son Karl is a very good painter not sure if he paints now done well at Euro. Graham is also an oil painter on canvas to.
Chris

Nicholas Ball:
It was indeed Ken, and it was an exceptional piece of painting, a more than worthy winner of a gold medal in the same class as the truck!!!!  As well as best of show.  I'm not sure who painted it, but I think he also got gold for the new orleans officer ( poste Militaire round) in the military figure section which again could have easily  taken the best of show as well.

An incredibly good artist and I take my hat off to him, an inspiration to us all. Do you know if he frequents this forum?

Its good to see flats finally getting their rightful place at shows.

mil-mart:
Wasn't the Best of Show a Flat called Four Seasons , please corrct me if I'm wrong.
Here's a link http://www.planetfigure.com/threads/the-south-cheshire-militaire-crewe-model-show.54356/page-2

Cheers Ken

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version