Author Topic: the Girl with the Pearl Earring  (Read 2236 times)

Nicholas Ball

• Secretary
Re: the Girl with the Pearl Earring
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2012, 03:01:23 PM »
Thanks Marko, as they say  'practice makes perfect' ;)   Although in my case it's usually   'practice makes more of a mess'   ;D ;D ;D ;D

Thank you  for your kind comment on the painting, it is a very good engraving so that help's a lot

marko

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2012, 01:13:25 PM »
I have also made a change that limits the display size of images.  The image of the girl with the pearl ear ring is now somewhat smaller than before.
Site Admin

marko

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2012, 12:31:50 PM »
It is not terribly intuitive unfortunately.  The first icon in the second row of icons above is for inserting an image.  It takes a hyperlink.

To take something from photoBucket - single click on the image you want in photobucket and copy the hyperlink it displays into the insert image icon above.  It will then link to photobucket.

We probably need to do a little FAQ for this with pictures.  I had to play with it a bit to figure it out.

The large size of your picture does show some fantastic work by the way!

Mark

Like this:

[ Guests cannot view attachments ]
Site Admin

Nicholas Ball

• Secretary
the Girl with the Pearl Earring
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2012, 06:24:17 AM »
TESTING   TESTING   10 miutes later !!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

How do I get the image out of the file and post here using the photobucket below?   I click on the image then what? ;D ;D ;D ::)

I have transfered this the old way and the size is somewhat LARGE !!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :-[

OH well at least I managed to post a photo :o ;) ;D ;D