Author Topic: sexy woman  (Read 6921 times)

Glen

• Associate
Re: sexy woman
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2016, 05:58:15 PM »
Yes! Her left arm looks more like shadowed skin instead of orange now. Hair highlights are concentrated on the hair that is curved to the light >>>> (

>>>> = light direction; ( = curve of hair.

Hair that is evenly lit - like most fashion photography - usually does not have high contrast highlights and shadows.

Here are two pics: one of a real red head with the light concentrated from the left, and the second of a red head painted by pinup artist Gil Elvgren. Note how the highlights and shadows are painted in the direction of the hair as it falls and curls around. I have reversed the image to match the light direction of your figure.

Hope this helps!

Glen

Now wait til you start trying to paint make-up...  ;D

dufour

• Associate
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2016, 11:53:01 AM »
new photo !!!!!!!

dufour

• Associate
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2016, 10:50:02 AM »
i,understand a litlle , you want i make higlight on the left arm and on the hair ???

Glen

• Associate
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2016, 09:40:30 AM »
Thank you, both. I see that it's a Trost piece. Most of these are carried by the Little Tin Soldier here in the US, but it's not currently listed on his website. I'll make an inquiry.

Dufour, do you consider the piece finished or are you still working on it? I'm thinking her orange toned left arm needs some work as do the highlights on the hair.

Cheers,

Glen

Hannibal

« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2016, 01:41:33 PM »
My wife painted it five months ago, see gallery Hannibal, and we buy it from Jupiter Miniatures in Germany (Benedikt Widmann), but he distributes in the US via a dealer like Tin toy soldeirs, or someone ressembling, if not found, we can give you his email in Germany.
Michel
Michel
_______
Men are a bit like God: everything they can do, they do it. Or they will do it.  (Jean d'Ormesson)

dufour

• Associate
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2016, 11:20:46 AM »
to the left light to paint on the nails and sleeves, i bought it by jupiter miniatura wich command it at Frank Detmer!!!!!!

Glen

• Associate
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2016, 10:56:52 AM »
Nicely done! The sheer material over the breasts and arms is especially effective. I'm reading the light direction as above and left (as viewed). Is this correct? Is this still in progress? Who makes and markets this piece?

Glen

dufour

• Associate
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2016, 09:45:40 AM »
on natural lihgt !!!!!

Hannibal

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2016, 05:35:41 PM »
It becomes realistic !! Go ahead, continue, Greg!!
Michel
_______
Men are a bit like God: everything they can do, they do it. Or they will do it.  (Jean d'Ormesson)

dufour

• Associate
sexy woman
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2016, 02:47:29 PM »
it isn't finish ????but i'am happy she is sexy , and lovely !!!! :-*