Author Topic: Hello All  (Read 3198 times)

Glen

• Associate
Re: Hello All
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2015, 11:00:12 PM »
Howdy from Texas! Let me know if you find any Franco-Prussian War pin-up girls...

Glen

Hussar Richard

• Associate
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2015, 02:41:38 PM »
Welcome Richard !

I hope you will enjoy this website, as we do :) :)

Hello Philippe,

Thanks to you for your welcome!

I will enjoy this website indeed!

Cheers,

Richard  :)

Hussar Richard

• Associate
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2015, 02:37:57 PM »
Hello Richard,  Napoleonic Wars and the Franco-German War of 1870-1871 there are thousands of sets but don't stop there as it's a big world out there and flats cover most of it.

But just to get you started

http://www.flats-zinnfiguren.com/contents7.html

http://www.figurines-soldats.com/

Hello Brian,

Thanks for your welcome and the links! We find in these websites some very beautiful realisations and useful information.

Richard

bussy

« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2015, 02:31:18 PM »
Welcome Richard !

I hope you will enjoy this website, as we do :) :)
Philippe

Hussar Richard

• Associate
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2015, 02:23:22 PM »
Welcome Richard, I hope you enjoy the site and get some worthwhile information from it ;)

should you need advise, or should you have any questions, especially which Editors are best for your favoured subject, please do not hesitate to ask.We have some very talented and knowledgable members on here :)

Nicholas

Hi Nicholas,

Thanks for your kind welcome.

I will ask some questions regarding Editors for sure. I have two or three projects regarding the Russian Campaign of 1812.

Richard :)

Hussar Richard

• Associate
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2015, 02:07:42 PM »
Welcome .You have joined a truly great site thats both inspiring and very informative .

Thanks for your welcome.

I agree with you.

Richard

Hussar Richard

• Associate
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2015, 02:05:01 PM »
Welcome Richard,

You should find plenty to interest you in your field of interest here as well as some sometimes helpful conversation - though it is always inspiring.

mark  8)

Mark,

Thanks for your welcome!

This Forum is very inspiring indeed!

Richard :)

Brian

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2015, 04:21:35 AM »
Hello Richard,  Napoleonic Wars and the Franco-German War of 1870-1871 there are thousands of sets but don't stop there as it's a big world out there and flats cover most of it.

But just to get you started

http://www.flats-zinnfiguren.com/contents7.html

http://www.figurines-soldats.com/

Nicholas Ball

• Secretary
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2015, 04:35:12 PM »
 Welcome Richard, I hope you enjoy the site and get some worthwhile information from it ;)

should you need advise, or should you have any questions, especially which Editors are best for your favoured subject, please do not hesitate to ask.We have some very talented and knowledgable members on here :)

Nicholas

alfsboy

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2015, 11:37:41 AM »
Welcome .You have joined a truly great site thats both inspiring and very informative .

marko

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2015, 10:46:43 AM »
Welcome Richard,

You should find plenty to interest you in your field of interest here as well as some sometimes helpful conversation - though it is always inspiring.

mark  8)
Site Admin

Hussar Richard

• Associate
Hello All
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2015, 09:21:04 AM »
Hello,

My name is Richard. I collect 30mm Flats. I'm espacially interested by the period of the Napoleonic Wars as well as the Franco-German War of 1870-1871.

My first introduction to Flats was when I saw the work of Mr. Sokruto. A real "Gentleman" and a great painter of tin soldiers.

I'm looking to expand my collection of Flats through the subjects I have stated.

I'm very glad to join this group.

Best,

Richard