Forum > Resources & Reviews

Books

<< < (2/50) > >>

snagy:
Hi Willie,
I hope you are better by now!
Thank you for the news about the literature!!!
Sandor

willie:

Ok its been slow and I have been busy with medical things and that pain in the butt inflation. So I now have Wars and Soldiers in the Early Reign of Louis
     XIV Volume 7 Vol 1 It covers the German States . Next well be Volume 7 Vol 2 the German states. Then in the Fall number 8 well be out. Covering the Sweden Denmark Norway. Willie  8)

willie:

Well today one book that I had wanted for a very long time came The Men of Warre  The clothes, Weapons, and  Accoutrements of the Scots at War1460-1600 By Jenn Scott . Not a big book page wise ,but still lots of information on the subject. It covers from 15th century to 17th century. Also two volumes on the French and German War 1870-71. Lots of uniforms and information on that war. Willie

willie:

Well I now have Armies and Wars of the French East India Companies 16641-1770  by Rene Chartrand  . it is outstand lots of color plates of India, Africa and the Far East and Louisiana.  The history of the Company is covered in detail . I know that  they make Indian Sepoy figures. Willie

willie:

In about 15 more days Two books should be out .  War & Soldiers in the Early Reign of Louis XIV  Volume 7 # 1 The Second will be in May Volume 7 # 2 and Number 8  will be in the Autumn of  this year Armies of Sweden Denmark Norway. Next will be the  Armies of the French East India Company  by Rene Chartrand  Feb 29 next Frontier Soldiers of New France Autumn Volume 1 One that I want to see is Elephants and Gunpowder Southwestern Asian Warfare by Stephen Turnbull Autumn  Third is The Sardinian Piedmont  Army in the War of the Spanish Successtion1740-1748 by David Wilson  . This ought to keep you reading to the end of the year. Willie

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version