Author Topic: World Expo Eindhoven 2022  (Read 1108 times)

Hannibal

Re: World Expo Eindhoven 2022
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2022, 09:19:11 AM »
sorry for slow loading, some pictures arrived today required insertion in theost readym series....
I shall attack the Modern Ages (Renaissance and Ancien Regime) tomorrow.  Middle Age almost ready.
Michel
_______
Men are a bit like God: everything they can do, they do it. Or they will do it.  (Jean d'Ormesson)

« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2022, 09:12:16 AM »
Much appreciated!
JBA

Hannibal

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2022, 01:55:00 PM »
Please take many pictures at Kulmbach and send them to me... also the BFFS stand !!!
Michel
_______
Men are a bit like God: everything they can do, they do it. Or they will do it.  (Jean d'Ormesson)

Brian

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2022, 01:49:19 PM »
As Pat said,  Big Thanks Michel   ;) 

Hannibal

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2022, 01:23:02 PM »
It is with pleasure, and interest, giving me the feeling I was participating a little bit.
I sorted out some 460 pictures, to end up with approximately 260.
Michel
_______

PJDeluhery

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2022, 01:18:33 PM »
Thank you Michel. This is a lot of work for you, but it is greatly appreciated.  :)
BFFS Member,
N. American Rep.
If the world is wrong; then right your own self...Brother Dave Gardner

Hannibal

World Expo Eindhoven 2022
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2022, 05:30:05 PM »
I am posting over 200 pictures of the flats exposed on this show, thanks to several photographers present during the exhibition.
The loading will take one week more due to selction, sorting and some reformatting.

During your readings, if you are able to identify the painter, descripton/title of the painting or details misisng, plase send me an MP to immediately insert them in the accompagnying description.
Thank you so much !!!

Hannibal

You shall access the gallery here: (last of the list) International Flat Figure Society - British Flat Figure Society - World Model Expo 2022 (intflatfigures.org)
« Last Edit: August 06, 2022, 06:25:10 PM by marko »
Michel
_______