Author Topic: Beauty of Nature  (Read 821 times)

Re: Beauty of Nature
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2022, 05:12:26 PM »

Humans really don't understand.  That Nature well win every time. We have lost the knowledge  to under stand it. Nature is not forgiving :o   You have to respect it and meet it on its terms ???  To many of these Generation Xers have this idea that its sweet and warm  don't even know where there food comes from.  Just look at Yellowstone National Park. Leave the Buffalo to them self. After working in Nature with the National Parks, I have a respect for it. Willie

Hannibal

Re: Beauty of Nature
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2022, 01:41:16 PM »
Beautiful world !!   Good to remind us....

Why is (the so called modern-') human being so destructive with the nature where he was born ?
He has become so egocentric that he put nature aside of all his priorities and points of interest.
Waste, pesticides, pollution, massive destructions, total wars, money above EVERYTHING ELSE, hate, racism, jalousy, respect

Animals don't do that, they are superior to us in many subjects and restore nature as it was given to them......

Thank you Eric , we loose good sense nowadays and all go in the wrong direction.....

Michel
_______
Men are a bit like God: everything they can do, they do it. Or they will do it.  (Jean d'Ormesson)

errant49

• Global Moderator
Beauty of Nature
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2022, 12:36:21 PM »
Nothing in common with flats but I could not resist the pleasure to show what I saw from my window on july 12th and 13th on the Opale coast
Nature can be stunning, let's try to keep it nice !

Eric