Author Topic: Scholtz - Middle age  (Read 2732 times)

bussy

Re: Scholtz - Middle age
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2022, 12:17:57 PM »
Hello Michel,

You have also another catalog from Scholtz with  different categories.

Philippe

Hannibal

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2022, 04:18:09 AM »
Thank you very much, Gerhard, it is an excellent idea indeed !!!
Michel
_______
Men are a bit like God: everything they can do, they do it. Or they will do it.  (Jean d'Ormesson)

gerhard

• Associate
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2022, 04:12:07 PM »
Well  - Berliner Zinnfiguren is Scholtz.Werner Scholtz was the father of Hans Günther Scholtz the currently owner of Berliner Zinnfiguren.
There is a "Zinnfiguren-Verzeichnis" of all Scholtz-Figures to buy on the website
https://www.zinnfigur.com/Flachfiguren/Kataloge/Figuren-Verzeichnis-der-Berliner-Zinnfiguren.html

Hannibal

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2022, 02:17:57 PM »
Thank you for speedy reply .. I noticed that Berliner ZF is selling occasionally some Scholtz figures,  I found of tonight in two of the Ber ZF list !!!  THANK YOU ...

I have also several marked 'EH', presumably   Ernst Henninges ?  does it exist a catalogue? or list?

Purpose is to identify the flat, its period, and therefore its colours and integration in a country.

Is there also a site for Scholtz figures, or are they distributed via Berliner ZF?
Michel
_______
Men are a bit like God: everything they can do, they do it. Or they will do it.  (Jean d'Ormesson)

Joerg

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2022, 01:23:17 PM »
................. ?
Which vendors are distributing these flats?
Thank you

@Hannibal, I think you have to turn the question upside down:
Scholtz is distributor for other editors.

I never heard of an editor, who sells (regularily) Scholtz figures.
Liquorice, sire, is not the least important of our benefits out of the dark heart of Arabia.

G.K.Chesterton

marko

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2022, 12:41:14 PM »
Hannibal your question is a bit unclear what you are asking - at least to me?

I assume you are asking about Scholtz flats related to the Middle Ages? 

Scholtz or Berliner Zinnfiguren sells many things in this area, their own line, molds then have purchased and also flats edited by others.  Their site is searchable by era split between Military and Civilian themes.  They also produce a very nice catalog of the Scholtz line of figures many with drawings.

Hopefully this answers your question, they sell many flats from third parties - I don't know of an overall list?  However, if you look at the tracking number for a set - something line 101/38 - the first part of the number is the vendor, i.e. if 101 was Friedrich you could search on 101 and find all of their flats.

-cheers

mark
Site Admin

Hannibal

Scholtz - Middle age
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2022, 12:28:17 PM »
Does it exist a list of Scholtz flats, middle age ?
Which vendors are distributing these flats?

Thank you
Michel
_______