Forum > Newbie Section

Have a go!!

(1/4) > >>

Corporal_Trim:

--- Quote from: alfsboy on December 13, 2012, 03:45:20 PM ---
Heres my Curassier and horse .It also has a separate musket/carbine  .it matches the old Stadden/Tradition .I have also done a mounted Prussian general and more to follow .I call the range ALT ZEIT FIGURES

--- End quote ---

Brilliant, Martin !  You should show that on the 18th Century board at the Miniatures Page, they'd go crazy for it.  That's some seriously good sculpting. 

What else do you have in the pipeline and what is your plan for these figures ? Made for personal enjoyment or do you envision launching a commercial venture ?

alfsboy:

Heres my Curassier and horse .It also has a separate musket/carbine  .it matches the old Stadden/Tradition .I have also done a mounted Prussian general and more to follow .I call the range ALT ZEIT FIGURES

I think I have also posted in the wrong newbie section as I have painted flats since the 70's but with a rather long 30 year  gap .Anyway I meant new to the new forum ,digging myself an even deeper hole .
Martin

Brian:

--- Quote from: alfsboy on December 13, 2012, 06:59:02 AM ---Signing into the new forum .still trying desperately to get some time to paint my flats .I have sculpted some 30 mm figures to match Stadden 30's .Can I post a piccy on here or is it just flats only ? Its not very exciting just some Seven Years war Prussian cav .
Martin

--- End quote ---
Go for it!! let's see your figures  ;) 

alfsboy:
Signing into the new forum .still trying desperately to get some time to paint my flats .I have sculpted some 30 mm figures to match Stadden 30's .Can I post a piccy on here or is it just flats only ? Its not very exciting just some Seven Years war Prussian cav .
Martin

marko:
Beautiful work David I agree you should produce some stunning flats .... no pressure though!

Love the Langely on the other site, pretty stunning!

I do wonder though if you have a counters all over your house - that is a lot of display space required!

- cheers

Mark

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version