Author Topic: KING ARTHUR AND GUINEVERE  (Read 2770 times)

Brian

Re: KING ARTHUR AND GUINEVERE
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2019, 02:32:32 PM »

Got a few cast today so if your ready for one or two  ;)  just let me know
Already have one for Kulmbach Michel  :)

Hannibal

« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2019, 03:11:42 PM »
Yes Glen, when the world stays static, conservative, closed ! we have to suggest change, innovation, widening ...

In this case, that Show in France organizes a painting competition of one figure pre-selected and the same for all participants, next year it will be an historic subject, instead of fantastic (this year).  I suggested for these painters specialized in flats painting only to add such a flat here, historical as alternative to a 3D figurine, instead of just ... not competing at all !!  Unfortunately it was received badly as they considered flat painting as ... too much elitist!? (when others in France consider flats are sub-art or no art at all...) 

So  Rebel ?  <===> Conservative        what's best?  Perhaps on my age is this proposal abnormal?  "vintage"?

I will just paint it, but for myself or elsewhere...... no problem.  The subject looks nice and Arthur is still a fascinating Legend for many old and young fellows on this planet ...

Michel
_______
Men are a bit like God: everything they can do, they do it. Or they will do it.  (Jean d'Ormesson)

Glen

• Associate
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2019, 11:01:03 AM »
We've to break old habits and be innovative.

Rebel...

Hannibal

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2019, 05:39:56 AM »
After some searches, I already built my painting colours plan for this flat !  Doc is almost ready, I have to paint the simulation on the computer and keep it pending the flat in September ....

Trying to include this flat for Paintdemonium 2020 !!!  We've to break old habits and be innovative.
Michel
_______
Men are a bit like God: everything they can do, they do it. Or they will do it.  (Jean d'Ormesson)

Brian

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2019, 02:24:46 PM »
See you in Kulmbach!! 

Hannibal

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2019, 02:07:23 PM »
You can reserve one for me at Kulmbach, or if not there, to be shipped later ...
M.
Michel
_______

Brian

KING ARTHUR AND GUINEVERE
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2019, 11:23:29 AM »

New from 2D Figurines   
90mm one side  , engraved by  Daniel LEPELTIER
£15 plus post