Author Topic: Looking for Ernst Henniges, KST (Kästner), Hans Jörg Stoll catalogs or info  (Read 2724 times)

Werner

• Associate
Thanks Peter, I will check it out.

plyoung

Hi Werner,
When I was in Kulmbach last year there was a stand selling Frauendorf figures.  According to the Zinnfiguren Borse Almanac the stand was for Rainer Herfurth.  I have just looked online and discovered that Herr Herfurth has a site showing Frauendorf figures of the Franco-Prussian war painted by Gianpaolo Bistulfi.  Also on the Herfurth site there is a link to www.zinnfiguren -bistulfi.com

I hope this is helpful.

Best wishes,
Peter oo~

Werner

• Associate
Thx for all your help. i will contact Frank Dittmar and see what he has from Kaestner. a list or catalog sure would be great for reference.
i have most of the Tobinnus figures and saw that Frank Dittmar has them on his website as well.
on the EH figures i have all the ones Mr. Wilken has and also a bunch more from ebay, so i know there must be quite a lot of other figures still out there as well.
Mr Wilken once told me the Henniges had quite a lot of moulds but also sold them quite quickly as well and they seem to be all over the place. like i just bought some Burgundians from EH that were then with GO and now are with Mr. Dangelmaier. sure hope one day to have a catalog from Henniges. thx all.

Christoph

• Associate
Hello Werner,
Mr. Kästner went out of business years ago. Frank Dittmar of Schmalkalden told me he bought most of the moulds. He also owns a lot of the former Tobinuus mould of spanish renaissance figures. He sells them on ebay from time to time but not shows them on his homepage. The best is to ask him directly. He bough lots of moulds in the last years.

Alexander Wilken has some former Hennigs moulds. Download his cataloge from his homepage, the Hennings figures are marked with EH.
Christoph

marko

• Administrator
Could I get a copy of this catalog as well please, I am slowly collecting all I can get my hands on.

-cheers

mark  8)
Site Admin

archigrog

• Associate
Hi Werner,

i can help you with the Stoll catalog and with an ebay seller who has some of the Kastner moulds. Unfortunatly i don't have the catalog. Pleas send me a pm with your email,

all the best,

claudio

Werner

• Associate
hi everybody, i am mainly collecting 30mm Flats from the Renaissance period, so mostly Landsknechts, Reisige, Knights etc and also Ottoman figures usable for he same period, like 1st siege of Vienna, plus Hungarians for same era.
Now i came across several nice Landsknecht figures from KST (Kästner) and Hans Jörg Stoll but have never seen a catalog or list that would show me their whole range for this period, Also i have quite some figures from Ernst Henniges, while a bunch of his figures are nowadays available from other producers, a lot of others are not.
therefore if anybody has a catalog or even a list of any of these manufactures would be highly appreciated.

while i am asking, any info on Johannes Frauendorf and his catalog would be great as well.
Thx all.