Forum > Art Materials - Suppliers

Sennelier Oil´s

<< < (2/2)

mcadder:
Yeeees, the "ancients" are great!

In Germany at this time you can get it für aprox. 3,50€ a tube. Maybe as a marketing offensive or so....

Thank you for your praise. I´m really enjoy to paint flats but i´m too lazy..... :-)

Hannibal:

This looks promising,  fine oil instead of extra-fine, price in France 4.95€ and up, instead of 6.75€ and up for the extra-fine both in tubes of 40ml.

Deserves a comparison test surely, I will test some tone when access to stores will be permitted in Belgium…..

Congratulation for your painting start-up!!! I will closely follow, Greek or Kreta characters among my favourites!!!!

mcadder:
 Hello Friends,
normaly i use oils from W&N but i have tested a new oil paint range from Sennelier. Named as Rive Gauche. This paint drying in a half of time as a normal oil paint and has a fine matt / semi matt finish. The working progress is naturally faster then with normal oil´s. The colour lightfast is excellent. if it needs to go faster is this paint a good choice. Maybe as a fast drying undercoat usefull too.... The figures are "testingfigures".....not finished (! ... :-)  ).

regards from Franconia

Andre

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version