Forum > For Sale/Trade/Wants

800+ PAINTED FLAT FIGURES FOR SALE - NEED ADVICE PLEASE

(1/2) > >>

Charles:
They are a nice lot of figures, but not easy to put a price on. Good luck with them.
If you want to know more about individual Kieler/Ochel figures then you need to study the markings on the base. These may tell you the engraver and designer, the manufacturer (most of these should have a large K engraved on them). Identifying these marks is often a study in itself.
You can also find a complete list of Kieler figures in their online catalogue and find the catalogue number on the base to cross reference.
Charles

Rick Hall:
So, I've started to list these figures on Ebay now, as rudimentary research has given me an idea of values.  My Ebay handle is "mainlymedals" if people want to have a look. Not sure I'll get them all done this weekend, but there will be a large selection. E-mail me at rick.hall561@gmail.com if you'd like more info.  Cheers!

Rick Hall:
Here are some of the Napoleonic pieces, all beautifully painted KZ figs.

Rick Hall:
2nd lot of 6 pics, a mixed bag with some Franco-Prussian War figures at the top, some KZ French light dragoons and some boxed KZ of Brit cavalry and Scottish kilted infantry

Rick Hall:
Here's the 1st 12 pics, the last 2 are in the wrong order.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version