Author Topic: Wilfried Dangelmaier Catalogs  (Read 4945 times)

Jean_Paul

• Associate
Re: Wilfried Dangelmaier Catalogs
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2019, 01:46:47 AM »
Thanks a lot ...

Jean Paul

marko

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2019, 04:22:03 PM »
Retter is now added. Enjoy everyone!

mark  8)
Site Admin

Hannibal

« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2019, 03:46:40 PM »
Same for me with Retter ...
Michel
_______
Men are a bit like God: everything they can do, they do it. Or they will do it.  (Jean d'Ormesson)

shogun

• Associate
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2019, 03:25:22 PM »
Great work! But the catalogue of Retter doesn`t work?
Greetings from Saxony
Ralf

marko

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2019, 02:53:55 PM »
Hello Christoph,

Apologies to confuse, you are correct Dangelmaier only has a portion of the Wagner moulds as is shown in the catalog.  They are posted at:

http://www.intflatfigures.org/BFFS/Vendor%20Catalog/Dangelmaier/

With the note: Herr Dangelmaier indicates the following: "I bought a bigger part of the moulds, but I had no time to make a new catalog. The Prices for figures will be similar to the Golberg ones. Not available are most of the Romans, Renaissance and Spanischer Erbfolgekrieg."

mark  8)
Site Admin

Christoph

• Associate
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2019, 02:27:00 PM »
Hello Marco,

thank you for posting the Dangelmaier catalogs here.

I´m dealing with him for some times now and must say he offers a great service. (Never got some bad castings or things like that).

I´m a bit confused about the Wagner catalog. I´m pretty sure that not all of this moulds went to Mr. Dangelmaier.
The Renaissance figures (set 2202) went to Mr. Mineur and the figures for the war of Spanish Succision were sold to Mr. Schum (see here http://www.zinnfiguren-schum.de/). The cuirassiers for the thirty years war went to Frank Dittmar in Schmalkalden.

Christoph

marko

• Administrator
Wilfried Dangelmaier Catalogs
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2019, 12:17:38 PM »
One of the enjoyable aspects of figure and flat collecting for me has always been the history, editors and the engravers and their stories.  I collect any of the catalogs of figures I can find many of which are here on the site.

Wilfried Dangelmaier produces a number of figures from a number of well known editors:

- Retter - Trojan War, Odysseus, Roman Triumph, Gladiator Games, Greek Olympics, German Zeppelin
    - Wagner - War of the Spanish Succession, Napoleonic Wars
    - Zimmerman - Medievals, 100 Years War, Spanish Army of 1500s, armies of the 30 Years War
    - Goldberg - too numerous to mention (though they have the only S. American figures I can think of that are not Aztecs or Incas)

Herr Dangelmaier has sent me catalogs for Wagner, Zimmerman, Goldberg and has kindly approved them to be added to the site.  He indicates he does not yet have a Retter catalog but, I will offer a version provided by one of our members previously without pricing.

He communicates in both German and English and his service and product have both been indicated to be first rate. 

Listings are available here:
http://www.intflatfigures.org/BFFS/Vendor%20Catalog/Dangelmaier/

Thanks to Herr Dangelmaier and hopefully many of you will find it an exciting addition as I do.  (It is also always nice to find another friendly contact in our community as well!.)

mark  8)

Site Admin