Author Topic: Shows for 2015  (Read 4311 times)

Nicholas Ball

• Secretary
Re: Shows for 2015
« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2015, 02:55:13 PM »
Sorry Willie,

the post has been a bit of a problem here!!! my daughter only recieved a Christmas Card from Japan 2 weeks ago!! >:(   ;D ;D ;D

I will get another batch sent tomorrow.  :)

I do apologise.

Nick

socko47

« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2015, 09:18:15 PM »
MFCA will be May 8 & 9 at the Valley Forge Convention Center. 

http://www.mfcashow.com/upcoming.html
MFCA is planning two retrospectives this year. Mike Taylor and Andre Koribonics will be honored each with a display.
We are looking for examples of each artist's work for our displays. If you have examples of either artist and are willing to loan your piece please contact Dennis Levy to coordinate. Thanks
D.LEVY1@VERIZON.net

Joe Salkowitz

« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2015, 06:42:17 PM »
Hi Nick Its Willie I never did get those cards  :-\

Nicholas Ball

• Secretary
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2015, 10:29:33 AM »
Hi Willie,

BFFS cards will be sent to you Monday.

Nick

« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2015, 09:13:12 PM »
This weekend I am going to the Williamsburg Muster a war games convention to fly the flag for us and then its off to Heart of The South Toy Soldier show in DC February 21 see if I can pick up some converts. Also we have just tested are ME 109 motor for are plane witch is coming in April.  :o  So I am off and running again. Willie

Ed Humphreys

« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2015, 06:07:06 AM »
On Sunday, 22nd February, I will be representing the Society in Crewe. Chris tells me he will also be there. We'd be glad to say hello to any members or non-members.
Ed

Roger

« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2015, 05:55:04 AM »
For those in the North of England or fancy an expedition there is Sword & Lance at Darlington.  :D

Download for details.

Roger Newsome.
BFFS member.
Bedale, North Yorkshire.

Michael_43

• Associate
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2015, 08:38:31 AM »
Hallo, Tony,
Bamberg is a very interesting town, called "Venice of Oberfranken" because the houses are build along the river.
I visited some years ago the cathedral with the famous "Bamberger Reiter", engraved several years ago by Mohr,
and a nice old rosegarden.

In Oberfranken there are more than 200 small and smallest breweries.

In Kulmbach I´ll be on saturday and I´ll use a orange textile bag with the white lettering "Orchitop".
So it´s no problem to identify me.

Best regards

Michael

Ed Humphreys

« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2015, 02:50:35 AM »
The Rauchbier in Bamberg is well worth a try. In Kulmbach, as well as the excellent major breweries, there is a wonderful brewpub in the shadow of the castle, at the far end of the main carpark. I'll see you there! I don't think they offer a discount for CAMRA members.
Ed

boredteenager

• Associate
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2015, 01:17:48 PM »
Thanks alot Michael_43 for your two replies. Very helpful & encouraging, and encouraging is good! Kulmbach's the one, looks like we're going to be in Altenkunstadt just down the Main valley, though still investigating other possibilities. As you say, lots to do in the area and as a member of the Campaign for Real Ale (CAMRA), one or two brewery visits may be on the agenda, as well as a trip to Bamberg, all strictly for research purposes of course!
Anyway, I look forward to meeting you at the show, armed with my Euros and boxes!

Cheers - Tony

« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2015, 04:41:45 PM »
Hope to see you at Valley Forge show Glen. Now you have to come to one of are Airshows ::)  Willie

PJDeluhery

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2015, 01:26:32 PM »
Assuming this is not Europe only...

LoneStar Figure Show in Dallas, TX in March

ReaperCon in Lewisville, TX in late April

Tulsa (OK) Figure Show in early June

All of these are figure shows (ReaperCon also features extensive fantasy gaming and a myriad of painting and sculpting classes).

Cheers,

Glen

I'd also like to add for the States - don't have the dates with me now:
The Atlanta Show, Atlanta GA. (mid February)
MFCA - Valley Forge, PA (early May)
LIHMCS - "the Long Island Show" , Freeport, LI. (weekend before Thanksgiving)
MMSI - "the Chicago Show" , Chicago IL (early October)

BFFS Member,
N. American Rep.
If the world is wrong; then right your own self...Brother Dave Gardner

Daniel CANET

• Associate
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2015, 06:27:59 AM »

Hello

remember Lyon (Lugdunum show) on 21 and 22 February

there will  category "flat" contest - it's the first time :)

Nicholas Ball

• Secretary
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2015, 12:18:35 PM »
Hi Willie,  I am going to have to have to have some new cards made, I will get vista print to send you some. PM me your address.

« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2015, 10:22:12 AM »
Ok gang . My first shows will start in February with war games shows along with casemate publishing. Then in May the Airshows and July the big Wargames convention in Fredricsburg  VA and the Military modeling shows at Valley Forge and Washington DC and Heart of the South Toy Soldier show Also a couple of Model Train shows. I was wondering if you have any flyers and pictures you could send me so I could put it up at these shows. I can send you stuff for these shows. Willie. Last year I did a IMPS Convention , 12 shows in all. Willie