Author Topic: Alice sets update  (Read 1246 times)

Hannibal

Re: Alice sets update
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2020, 06:32:57 AM »
super !! so re-issue your page with the Jabberwock between parenthesis to clarify its availability to buyers...  ;)
Michel
_______
Men are a bit like God: everything they can do, they do it. Or they will do it.  (Jean d'Ormesson)

Brian

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2020, 05:02:07 AM »

The Jabberwock moulds where sold many years ago, I have no idea who owns them now?  do any of you guys know?

Jon and myself are just getting designs together for a new Jabberwock figure so maybe there will be one in the future from us.

Hannibal

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2020, 04:08:17 PM »
If you get the mould and could somewhat repair it, Intrested by the Jabberwock & knight; and perhaps one or two Alices missing in my serie missing for two sceneries ....
Michel
_______
Men are a bit like God: everything they can do, they do it. Or they will do it.  (Jean d'Ormesson)

Brian

Alice sets update
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2020, 03:31:24 PM »

As you know I now own the Western Miniatures Alice in Wonderland figures, the figures are still for sale but at limited stock.
The plan was to go to Germany and collect the moulds with what's left of WM but the Covid-19 has stopped us getting there, as soon as we can we will go and get the moulds.

A few of WM mould sets are still available "Girls finishing School"   " WW1 Mons"  "ol Bill"  "London Scottish"  and Band being a few still up for grabs