Author Topic: Dear Mr Ed Humphreys in Manila  (Read 2577 times)

Nicholas Ball

• Secretary
Re: Dear Mr Ed Humphreys in Manila
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2013, 04:05:33 PM »
Lucky for you Ed, I'm a full hearted Bodger  and having watched Apollo 13 half a dozen times, I think I can rebuild you!!!! :o :o

I will need to find a string vest, 2 feet of radiator hose, a wet paper bag and a small table saw :o

You may leak a bit ( and overheat ) but trust me, you'll be fine!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Ed Humphreys

« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2013, 03:37:25 PM »
Thank you all for your sincere sympathy. I'm pleased to say I'm on my way home from the Phillipines, having only sacrificed one kidney. I may be out of touch for a couple of days, but things are being sorted out.

Ed H

gerry Larkin

« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2013, 12:21:00 PM »
Sorry to hear you've lost all your money ED, is this an early excuse to get others to buy the beer at Euro!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I have heard that you can make good money in one evening, if you  cut the beard, and with that lovely long hair of your's you could become a ladyboy :o!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

See you at Euro if you get back OK ;)

Now Nick stop that!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D!! for all you know Ed could be in Manila,after all he has  all the time for exotic Holidays ( think i spelt the word erotic Right ;D ;D) I have of course sent my well earned cash to helpless Ed i just couldn't see him suffer like that.. Poor Chap!

Nicholas Ball

• Secretary
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2013, 11:14:45 AM »
Dear ED is our Welsh fellow and membership secretary. A very charming Gentleman indeed.

If you were at Kulmbach, you would have recognised him by the long white beard and hair, under the panama type hat.

Also known as Father Christmas around December time. ;D ;D ;D ;D

bussy

« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2013, 11:12:04 AM »
I received also these email from Ed and of course I didn't answer, someone has hacked certainly his account.
Philippe

Joerg

« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2013, 10:24:24 AM »
Is it a UK thing? :)

NO, it is a common hoax.
Last year I got a "Help"-email from one consultant I have professional relations with.
But he "called" from Spain.

I think this Ed is in some family relation with one of the collectors from Liberia, who every now and then is/was  interested
in flat figures.

J. 
Liquorice, sire, is not the least important of our benefits out of the dark heart of Arabia.

G.K.Chesterton

Larry Lee

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2013, 10:14:46 AM »
Didn't this happen a few years ago with another member? Is it a UK thing? :)
Are we having fun yet?

Nicholas Ball

• Secretary
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2013, 10:08:11 AM »
Sorry to hear you've lost all your money ED, is this an early excuse to get others to buy the beer at Euro!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I have heard that you can make good money in one evening, if you  cut the beard, and with that lovely long hair of your's you could become a ladyboy :o!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

See you at Euro if you get back OK ;)

Chris Seeley

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2013, 08:09:48 AM »
This is not an E-mail from Ed his e-mail has been hacked. DO NOT ANSWER.
Chris

Joerg

Dear Mr Ed Humphreys in Manila
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2013, 07:51:36 AM »
believe me, I am very sorry reading. that you lost your money during your holiday.
And I feel very pleased, that you trust in me to help you out of this mess.

But believe me too - I will not transfer any of mine to the Phillipines.

And yes - propably I am a bad guy.....
Joerg
Liquorice, sire, is not the least important of our benefits out of the dark heart of Arabia.

G.K.Chesterton