Author Topic: 2D up date  (Read 2144 times)

JerryMort

Re: 2D up date
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2021, 11:22:32 AM »
Good news. If you get the Flight of the Khalifa set, would like one of those.
Folies Bergeres was a great set. Not sure who painted this one.
BFFS Journal Editor

Brian

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2021, 05:55:50 AM »
When I find some I'll post some photos Michel

Hannibal

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2021, 02:45:28 PM »
You might more seduce your future buyers by adding some pictures, Brian, many don't know what the description means ....
Michel
_______
Men are a bit like God: everything they can do, they do it. Or they will do it.  (Jean d'Ormesson)

Brian

2D up date
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2021, 12:49:43 PM »
2D Figurines has not done a lot in the last few years but now we're getting shows back that will change
Already got a new figure to be engraved by Daniel and the Alice and Charge of the light brigade sets will be added too

May be getting hold of some of the first figures fromWestern Miniatures, now with Maddie at Attic Miniatures

Holmes and the Hound (Holmes, Watson & hound with victim)         Les Follies Bergeres (9 exotically clothed,or nearly clothed figures)
Charles II and Nell Gwyn (55mm vignette)         George and the Dragon          Ballet Dancers   plus more

So as you can see we are still here and itching to get going again

Next show is Bugle Call on the 21st of next month so that will be good, already did BMSS Reading and that was better then expected, sold lots of       figures, we have a few figures for sale on ebay and the web shop is still open,  but the payment button is not working so just contact me and I'll get     the figures out to you
    Next year is going to be a good year!!!