Author Topic: Joined painting  (Read 4613 times)

Richard

Re: Joined painting
« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2022, 12:22:48 PM »
Hello BerntThanks for your proposition.I " visit you and your stand.Kindest regards.Richard

archigrog

• Associate
« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2022, 12:04:50 AM »
Hi Bernt,
take one saved for me, will be at your stand and start the painting project,
it's a funny idea.

claudio

Brian

« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2022, 06:44:14 AM »
Be sure one is saved for me  ;)

Grimm

« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2022, 03:24:00 AM »
It looks like there will be no painting project with Beier's figures. In any case, I am happy to hand out a free Mars figure to anyone who wishes. If you do not want to call it a BFFS project, it can be just a painting project. It's up to you. I think there is no reason to never have a painting project again because it has not worked before. I have my table in row D7. So come and choose a free figure. Then it's up to you whether you paint it or not.

« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2022, 11:40:25 AM »
Those Mars flats are excellent, great movement.  Your painting is outstanding.  Great to see.
JBA

Brian

« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2022, 03:25:39 PM »
I was helping with the these two projects,  the dragon I know one or two are in the Plassenburg   BFFS display and the rest never seen again by me,  Agincourt again I sent figures out and don't remember seeing them again  ???     

Brian

« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2022, 09:32:21 AM »
Remind me, it's been so long and so much has happened  ??? 

Jean_Paul

• Associate
« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2022, 03:03:29 AM »
Before starting a new project, it would be interesting to finalize the previous ones

Brian

« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2022, 02:06:29 AM »
 :) :)

archigrog

• Associate
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2022, 11:17:54 PM »
Love Mars figures, too!

We can do both project, very interesting!

Hannibal

« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2022, 02:04:22 PM »
I do love your paintings, Grimm !!! but I have an attraction for WWI and WWII.

I am in Turkey till August or more, ready if you look for funding support to order the flats from Mr.Beier , one or two sets, but I would need a dropping address either within BFFS at the Kulmbach stand, or i Germany if export to the oustide of the EU is now harder to accomplish.

We have two weeks to finalize this till flats become available, so let's continue these arrangements, even for thwoe interested for two projects..: WWI and 30YW.

Michel
_______
Men are a bit like God: everything they can do, they do it. Or they will do it.  (Jean d'Ormesson)

Grimm

« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2022, 09:06:42 AM »
Some painted.

Grimm

« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2022, 09:01:43 AM »
I am happy to participate if it becomes a painting project. If no one wants to donate figures, I can happily hand out a free Mars figure. Yes I know, I know. WW1 figures are not the most popular figures. Maybe we can have two projects. I have a table in section D7 in Kulmbach. Just come by and get a free figure. For those who do not know anything about Mars, it was a Swedish company that existed between 1915-1935. Most of the figures are engraved by L Frank and S Maier

Hannibal

« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2022, 08:16:54 AM »
Not sure to come to Kulmbach, from Turkey, but I 'll ask my Club résident to go and collect/buy the necessary in my name to be able to participate....
Michel
_______
Men are a bit like God: everything they can do, they do it. Or they will do it.  (Jean d'Ormesson)