Author Topic: What is this Piece Called?  (Read 636 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What is this Piece Called?
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2023, 02:22:47 PM »
Can someone identify this piece, part of a collection I am selling that were created by Clyde Patmore of Essex for a period of only 3 years in the mid-1960's. Made of plaster. Needs repainting. No idea what uniform but guessing British colony or ?? Thanks for any assistance too! Contact info is