Forum > My Collection

What you got!!

(1/5) > >>

Jeremybeve:
The first photo is the best one I could get with the camera I have. It might be clearer in grayscale if you have a photo editor. The eagle at the top of the box could be spanish I suppose. Im not sure though how it would have got to Russia being a 1918?

nmrocks:
Mark,
 I agree with you, I generally dislike photobucket myself, the problem is many sites restrict photo size and it becomes a real bother to resize and your right about the disappearing problem, once you have a large quantity of photos and you want to break them up into albums or move them they disappear, a real pain.
Ray

marko:
Scott if you can add pictures to your iMac you can easily upload them directly to this site - photobucket is not required. 

If you click on the + Attachments and other options which is located just below the Post Reply box you will see an option to Attach or choose a file.  This will upload it directly from your computer to this site.  There is also a help article on how to do this in the FAQ section.

As per my usual 'rant' this is the recommended option as opposed to using PhotoBucket or other sources.   The tendency is for those accounts to go out of use meaning the pictures disappear.  However, this site is about choice and they are 'your pictures' so it is up to the user.  However, if you upload them directly they are here for good.

Mark

Scott Johnson:
Hi Ray,

I should also have said that I use an iMac and so no photobucket, but there is iPhoto. I'll take a look at it. I should be able to email to this Forum?

Scott

nmrocks:

--- Quote from: Scott Johnson on October 07, 2013, 10:32:42 PM ---Well I have a few, mostly Ochel (Kilia) but a wide variety of others (e.g. Neckel, Hinsch, Gottstein etc.) The eras range from Ancients to Thirty Years War, Seven Years War and the Franco-Prussian War. I'd like to share via photos and have a digital camera, but how to get pictures from there to here? I'm not the most adept in matters involving these things.  :-\

--- End quote ---

Not hard, if you don't already have a photo bucket account open one, upload pics to site then, right click on the pic and click copy, open IFFS site in a different window and right click on post and hit paste, your pic will be on your post
hope this helps,
Ray

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version