Forum > Sale/Trade

Bases for flats.

(1/2) > >>

PJDeluhery:
In the States, John Jeffries (Birchtree Enterprises) has been making these bases for a few years  - in some very interesting shapes and woods. I've been using them for a while and agree that they are perfect for flats.

Roger:

--- Quote from: Glen on September 15, 2013, 12:40:47 PM ---This is an outstanding idea! Standard figure bases look so out of place. These are more in keeping with the 'flat' aspect and allow the viewer to see both sides of pieces so engraved.

I hoist a bier (maybe more; it's Sunday and that means NFL) in his honor!

Glen

--- End quote ---

Glad you like them Glen. Hoisting beer.... what a good idea, I think I'll join you.  :D

Roger:

--- Quote from: CHRIS on September 15, 2013, 12:22:21 PM ---Are that explanes why i could not find them on his web site haha
How are things with you Roger? Are you at Euro next weekend?
Chris

--- End quote ---

I'm fine thanks Chris. I won't be going down.... too far and too expensive for me. I'll be there in spirit though.... while I'm sat here painting.  :)

Glen:
This is an outstanding idea! Standard figure bases look so out of place. These are more in keeping with the 'flat' aspect and allow the viewer to see both sides of pieces so engraved.

I hoist a bier (maybe more; it's Sunday and that means NFL) in his honor!

Glen

Chris Seeley:
Are that explanes why i could not find them on his web site haha
How are things with you Roger? Are you at Euro next weekend?
Chris

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version