Author Topic: At the show  (Read 1777 times)

Brian

Re: At the show
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2022, 06:39:50 AM »
Some of the gorilla project figures by the BFFS members, still more to be finished maybe for Kulmbach

[ Guests cannot view attachments ]

Hannibal

« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2022, 02:06:40 PM »
Rendez-vous est pris !
Michel
_______
Men are a bit like God: everything they can do, they do it. Or they will do it.  (Jean d'Ormesson)

Jean_Paul

• Associate
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2022, 01:12:35 PM »
The next WME 2025 'll be at VERSAILLE ...  :)

Brian

« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2022, 10:37:40 AM »
The photos are great, even I never had chance to see most of the figures at the show, as every time I was walking had friends to talk too so never got around

As Joe said it is about being with friends from the BFFS and other clubs and traders, and always come away with new mates to see again next time, I think this is what makes the show.   

Hannibal

« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2022, 08:45:59 AM »
Please replace Bernard Tardif by Daniel Canet for the two.
Michel
_______
Men are a bit like God: everything they can do, they do it. Or they will do it.  (Jean d'Ormesson)

Jean_Paul

• Associate
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2022, 06:26:33 AM »
the last pictures

Bernard Tardiff -Bianca Sandri - Albert Gros Mascarilla -Bianca - Bernard

The first

Gustav Adolf -> B Tardiff
Campain Egypt -> Jean Francois Pierre

Jean_Paul

• Associate
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2022, 06:22:29 AM »
The show was overwhelming with the number of artists (>450) and entries (>4000), if I recall what was announced at the show. There are many more flats than shown.
I want to pass along the advantage in attending a show [Kulmbach is this August] it is the camaraderie of the BFFS members. I got to sit with other members of BFFS, socialize, have a few beers and enjoy dinner together. While this show was huge it is the friendships and hobby family that really makes the show. I met a couple of new guys and some old friends that made the show all that more worthwhile.

A shout out to Mike, John, Gerry, Nick, Brian, Chris, Trevor, Peter, and Penny. Thanks for making the show that much more of a memory.  :)

First time i meet some members ... i'm happy to see Trevor Nick Chris, Penny ... and show my works ... my english is very poor but I had a great time ... not enough but comforting for our passion

Jean_Paul

• Associate
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2022, 06:17:06 AM »

Christian

« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2022, 04:59:18 AM »

Hello,

Thank you for posting the photos, I am very happy that my motorcyclists found their place at the BFFS stand!!!

It's a pity that more visitors didn't find this excellently presented BFFS stand with great figures, of course, it is well known that flat figures tend to play a secondary role at this event, which is more fully oriented towards plasticity.
Nevertheless, I think that the painted flat figures have conquered their place in the exhibition.
Speaking of the exhibition: I admire the judges, especially when it comes to the number of figures to be judged. You didn't even know where to look first.

I would be happy if many visitors came to Kulmbach, I would be very grateful for a fraction of the visitors in Eindhoven.

Kind regards Christian
Christian, Kettwig (Germany)
Privatoffizin Kettwiger Zinnfiguren / Kettwiger tin figures

socko47

« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2022, 06:22:51 PM »
The show was overwhelming with the number of artists (>450) and entries (>4000), if I recall what was announced at the show. There are many more flats than shown.
I want to pass along the advantage in attending a show [Kulmbach is this August] it is the camaraderie of the BFFS members. I got to sit with other members of BFFS, socialize, have a few beers and enjoy dinner together. While this show was huge it is the friendships and hobby family that really makes the show. I met a couple of new guys and some old friends that made the show all that more worthwhile.

A shout out to Mike, John, Gerry, Nick, Brian, Chris, Trevor, Peter, and Penny. Thanks for making the show that much more of a memory.  :)

PJDeluhery

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2022, 05:42:20 PM »
Great pictures. Thanks for sharing. Wish I could have been there. Looks like a good time.  :)
BFFS Member,
N. American Rep.
If the world is wrong; then right your own self...Brother Dave Gardner

« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2022, 11:22:57 AM »
Great photos, thank you for sharing.
JBA

Hannibal

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2022, 10:53:47 AM »
Fantastic pictures
Michel
_______

Jean_Paul

• Associate
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2022, 09:22:47 AM »

Jean_Paul

• Associate
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2022, 08:56:46 AM »
Happy to meet you this we ... hope to see you again

Jean Paul