Forum > For Sale/Trade/Wants

Go international figs wanted

(1/4) > >>

nmrocks:
I too received the figures ordered, 1st half Russian Horse Artillery I have been searching for seemingly for years. I believe it was the shortest shipping time I have ever seen from Europe!
Ray

aba:
Dear Robert,

as for your quote

My next orders will be for Goldberg figures as he has many of the Brandt figures, again to top up and complete those I already have.

Golberg has used the original drawings to engrave the Brandt flats a second time as these were nearly unavailable before 1989 to collectors in western Germany.

The original Brandt figures are spread to many collectors but a lot of them are in posession of Mr. Knoll. And I like the Brandt sets very much but prefer the originals which were all engraved by S. Maier.

Robert Leighton:
Joerg

your right I did miss the "g" even with glasses, I sometimes rush things and make mistake.

OK I now  understand why Paypal is taboo to some people, although my experience when I did not
receive a parcel from a Belgian bookseller was that Paypal could do nothing for me, and I lost both the books and the money. Simply solved avoid Belgian sellers.

I received my first order from Wilfired yesterday, Retter figures to complete and top up sets that I had but was missing a few figures, very nice figures, crisply cast, very pleased.
My next orders will be for Goldberg figures as he has many of the Brandt figures, again to top up and complete those I already have.

Kindest regards
Robert

marko:
That is good news, I am curious as well.  I had Go's catalog but, never took the plunge in ordering figures which would be nice to rectify.

mark  8)

nmrocks:
First, Thank you to all the fine gentlemen who put me onto Herr Danglemaier, he does speak great english and accepts Paypal making a transaction very easy, I have my first package in the post and am waiting patiently.
Ray

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version