Author Topic: St. George and the Dragon  (Read 2966 times)

StefanoM

• Alfa Model Roma
Re: St. George and the Dragon
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2021, 08:58:50 AM »
Nicholas thanks for the reply I have already sent a PM.
Ciao

Hannibal

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2021, 04:13:33 AM »
I agree with you, I have loaded 3 paintings in the show galeries over the years, but never could determine who is editing them. Nick Ball has a fantastic interpretation, perhaps he can remember from whzere he got his flat ...
Michel
_______
Men are a bit like God: everything they can do, they do it. Or they will do it.  (Jean d'Ormesson)

archigrog

• Associate
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2021, 11:45:46 PM »
Hi Michel,
the third one (from the top) is in Werner Otto range. Actually not so simply to find...

There are four St George and the Dragon, to my knowledge:

One edited by Jupiter Miniatura in Germany, 54mm (Benedikt Widmann)
International Flat Figure Society - British Flat Figure Society - "St George and the Dragon" (intflatfigures.org)

One edited by Vladimir Nuzhdin in Russia, 45mm
International Flat Figure Society - British Flat Figure Society - "St George and the Dragon" (intflatfigures.org)

and the third one is a 30mm size, not sure but possibly also edited by Vla. Nuzhdin. Someone else should confirm this (Nick Ball?).

and one edited by Jupiter Miniatura, I believe can be ordered to Benedikt;it is a BFFS creation in 54mm
International Flat Figure Society - British Flat Figure Society - St George Drawing.png (intflatfigures.org)

Nicholas Ball

• Secretary
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2021, 03:05:43 PM »
The BFFS figure is only available through the society. Originally it was given free to all those who joined. We did decide that at Kulmbach it would be available commercially. I have figures and I can send from here. Payment is through my PayPal which I hold for the BFFS.     The price is £25 with postage😃.   Stefano you can send me a pm if you are interested🙂🍻

StefanoM

• Alfa Model Roma
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2021, 08:03:04 AM »
Hannibal, thanks for your kind and accurate reply.

Hannibal

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2021, 06:47:57 AM »
There are four St George and the Dragon, to my knowledge:

One edited by Jupiter Miniatura in Germany, 54mm (Benedikt Widmann)

One edited by Vladimir Nuzhdin in Russia, 45mm

and the third one is a 30mm size, not sure but possibly also edited by Vla. Nuzhdin. Someone else should confirm this (Nick Ball?).

and one edited by Jupiter Miniatura, I believe can be ordered to Benedikt;it is a BFFS creation in 54mm
International Flat Figure Society - British Flat Figure Society - St George Drawing.png (intflatfigures.org)

Michel
_______
Men are a bit like God: everything they can do, they do it. Or they will do it.  (Jean d'Ormesson)

StefanoM

• Alfa Model Roma
St. George and the Dragon
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2021, 06:36:04 AM »
Hi guys, I wanted to buy "St. George and the Dragon" how can I do, who should I ask. I really like this piece. Thanks
« Last Edit: October 10, 2021, 11:52:14 AM by marko »