Forum > Figure Identification/Search

30mm Figure Recommendation?

(1/3) > >>

Glen:
Yes. Go here: http://www.wonderfest.com/

Have fun!

Glen

Glen:
Rm, Reaper is a fantasy gaming, miniatures, and paint company located in the DFW, TX area. Go here for their site: http://www.reapermini.com/

Every April, they have a four-day convention featuring large and small table games, sculpting and painting classes, sculpting and painting tables for attendees, Reaper's stable of sculptors and painters to help out, and a painting comp using the open system. There are also vendors, but most of these cater to the gaming side of the hobby. The Con used to be at Reaper's large R&D and production facility north of Lewisville, but they outgrew it and moved it the Hilton Garden Inn in south Lewisville. It was hugely successful with over 400 pieces entered in the comp. Our DFW figure group - the North Texas Figure Club - had a display table and many of us entered the comp. Click on Reapercon in the above link and look for the 2014 competition results and you'll get an idea of what you'll find there.

Cheers,

Glen

gerry Larkin:
Penny's a lovely lady, Glen ive meet  her At MFCA  show and  Kulmbach and always happy to say hello! ! hope you get The flats you require! and have fun with the Mini painters your  'teaching' after all paintings painting at the end of the day, and we all can learn from  one another.

Glen:
Thanks for the info Mark. If the powers-that-be want go the commercial route, them I'll have them pick from a range of sites - Reiger included.

RM, I met Penny Meyer once at the Tulsa Show a number of years ago. She had a small posse around her. I wasn't dabbling in flats then so we didn't talk much. She probably doesn't remember me from Adam... I would like to take one of her classes, tho'. PM has a contemporary up that area of the country in Noel Meyer. Don't know is they're related, but Noel did classes at ReaperCon and may be teaching an advanced Flat painting class at RC next year. Since the RC dust has largely settled, I suppose I should check in with them for an update!

Cheers,

Glen

marko:
Rieger has a very basic but, efficient website and takes PayPal.  I have ordered from him here in Washington state in the US with very happy results.

mark  8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version