Author Topic: You come back to where it all begin!  (Read 1968 times)

Charles

Re: You come back to where it all begin!
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2013, 12:26:05 PM »
That is great news if I understand correctly. I certainly hope the Leipzig association will make the figures available if that is their intention. I have the entire Murten set so not too upset that the Swiss have those moulds, but there are many other Gottsteins I would love thanks to his fondness for British themes. I need to complete my Saxons and Normans, and the Crimean Russians too to finish off the Light Brigade set just for starters.
I will keep my fingers crossed for Kulmbach this year, but any further news would be vey welcome.

böckchen

• Associate
You come back to where it all begin!
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2013, 05:42:53 AM »
You come back to Germany!

The casting mold of the treasure still currently stored in Switzerland, comes back to the place where organized collectors have started from flat figures.

The association, "Zinnfigurenfreunde Leipzig e.V." is the new owner of Otto Gottstein / Eugen Blum casting molds.

They were in possession of Paul grog / Switzerland.

However, with a bitter drop of bitterness!
 The mold component has been divided so that the figures for the remaining period of the Battle of Murten Swiss museum.

You can enjoy all that continue to exist in the future, this figures in the old tradition.
 Whether Kulmbach with the presentation of the figures is already attributed to our association as the Leipzig collector, I can not say ....
best regards
Wolfgang