Author Topic: Identification  (Read 1197 times)

Phil Y

Re: Identification
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2020, 03:28:31 PM »
Hi  Hannibal.Thanks for your message. I found the art work you mentioned,but no information attached.Since then I cant find the original flat figure on pinterest its disappeared. thanks for your help and I will wait for any info your end

cheers Phil Y.

Hannibal

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2020, 07:18:03 AM »
Drawing confirmed as being from Luis Ryo, but Yvan confirmed that he has not created this flat.
Michel
_______
Men are a bit like God: everything they can do, they do it. Or they will do it.  (Jean d'Ormesson)

Hannibal

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2020, 05:38:52 AM »
First reply is this flat was seemingly inspired by a drawing of LUIS ROYO, and as probably created by Yvan Durand and sold by a fantastic figurines brand then.  It was probably painted by a member of Rubelles club called "petit Pierre".

I am contacting Yvan now to get a confirmation and will look to Rubelles also, keeping you informed on progress.

Michel
Michel
_______
Men are a bit like God: everything they can do, they do it. Or they will do it.  (Jean d'Ormesson)

Phil Y

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2020, 11:26:35 AM »
Dear Hanibal many thanks.  I will wait  to see how you get on .

cheers Phil y

Hannibal

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2020, 05:19:52 PM »
Hi Phil,

I have a couple of pictures of such characters in my files, and I saw one flat painted in the show of Rubelles in 2016 of this picture, but I ignore who painted it, and who is editing it .... The picture was taken by Serge Dintroz, I will contact him to ask whether he knows more about it....  I assumed the size to be 120mm ...

I'll let you know if I hear more about it.
Michel
_______

Phil Y

Identification
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2020, 02:53:20 PM »
Can anyone help with identifying this model,  spotted this on pinterest unfortunately nothing else other than the attached photo?

Thank you
Phil Young