Author Topic: Bill Horan  (Read 1620 times)

Jean_Paul

• Associate
Re: Bill Horan
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2014, 02:25:39 AM »
Fabio Nunarri is a great italian collector, who have a very big collection of Bill Horan figure but i don't know his contact ....

marko

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2014, 03:35:37 PM »
My suggestion would probably be E-Bay with a minimum bid amount added, i.e. you can list it with a starting bid amount.  To give a little notice you could also go to some of the figure sites such as PlanetFigure and let folks know it is out there.

This would give you a bit wider of an audience. 

I love Bill's work and have the Andrea book of his work.  He has a wonderful ability to depict soldiers in their natural element and usually a quick glance is enough to identify one of his figures so recognizable is his style.  (Part of his charm has also been his admission of painting figures using Humbrols etc. when everyone else was using oils and acrylics because he didn't know any better.  Can't argue with the results though.)

Good luck.

mark
Site Admin

Glen

• Associate
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2014, 11:24:13 AM »
Well, off the top of my head, if you want first dibs to go to someone in the BFFS family, you could put a small add in the BFFS Journal. Contact the editor... ::)

Otherwise, most figure sites have a 'for sale' forum in them in one form or another. Post away! You'll have to figure out some form of payment betwixt you and the buyer.

Glen

JerryMort

Bill Horan
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2014, 09:36:58 AM »
This is a bit off topic, but has anyone got a suggestion as to the best way to sell an original Bill Horan figure?
Jerry
BFFS Journal Editor