Author Topic: Kieler Zinnfiguren  (Read 2127 times)

Re: Kieler Zinnfiguren
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2020, 01:57:38 PM »
This is good news in that the Kilia figures will continue to be available for collectors and painters.

But thank you, Erika for keeping the Ochel flats available  for all of us to enjoy for so many years!
There are two sides to every question.

merlino

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2019, 07:11:21 AM »
I hope that all the work done by Mrs. Erika in these years will not be lost and that we can continue to buy her flats.
merlino957@outlook.com
"on paints first with the brain, rather than with the brushes..."

Christoph

• Associate
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2019, 03:49:24 AM »
I have heard about that since Kulmbach from tim to time.
It´nice to hear that the Ochel moulds will stay together and figures will can be purchased in the future.For a painter and collector it is hard to see when moulds were locked away in museums like the Murten moulds from Gottstein.
So for me it is great news to see that the Ochel-tradition is carried on.
Christoph

tinman

Kieler Zinnfiguren
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2019, 06:25:12 PM »
Erika Ochel has posted the following message on the home page of Kieler Zinnfiguren:

Dear ladies and gentlemen, dear collectors, Great things are happening with the Kiel pewter figures. In November 2019, the Kiel pewter figures will be transferred to Mr. Marbod Gerstenhauer, Weimar.
In a special way, Mr. Gerstenhauer campaigned for the Kiel figures and for decades built up a unique collection.
Part of the purchase contract is that Mr. Gerstenhauer allows access to the figures for collectors.
For me personally, it means that my father's legacy is in good hands and does not disappear in a museum, as some collectors could fear.