Author Topic: SEGOM - Serie 22 Les derniers trophées in Waterloo  (Read 1506 times)

Hannibal

Re: SEGOM - Serie 22 Les derniers trophées in Waterloo
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2020, 08:55:39 AM »

A GREAT GREAT thank  Ed !!

I am passing to Greg

Michel
Michel
_______
Men are a bit like God: everything they can do, they do it. Or they will do it.  (Jean d'Ormesson)

Ed Humphreys

« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2020, 07:25:17 AM »
The information sheet given by SEGOM gives the figures as a Cuirassier from the Ist Regiment, and an officer of the Chasseurs a Cheval de la Garde. Both uniforms are well known.  The Colour is claimed to be that of a light battalion of Hanoverian Landwehr. The actual colour is uncertain, but he suggests white with gold fringes and cords. In the centre were a branch of oak leaves and a branch of laurel in natural colours tied together with a red ribbon. In the middle of this (also on a white field) the words KEHRT / HEIM MIT/ SIEG / GEKRONET on one side and on the other ZIEHT AUS / ZUM EDLEN / KAMPF

zinnmartina

• Associate
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2020, 10:18:46 AM »
Maybe this link page http://centjours.mont-saint-jean.com/index.php can help. If you know the regiments.

Hannibal

« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2020, 03:59:06 PM »

I passed to Greg, also on this Forum ! I am sure he will be more than  happy.

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)][font=]çok teşekkür ederim arkadaşım! [/color]My wife is Turkish …. Thanks a lot my friend ….[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)][/font][/color]
Michel
_______
Men are a bit like God: everything they can do, they do it. Or they will do it.  (Jean d'Ormesson)

BobLeighton

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2020, 09:06:34 AM »
Any use??

Hannibal

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2020, 08:57:47 AM »

Hello Bob !!   :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Did not expect such a fast reply !!!
Thanks a lot, I am sure that Greg will be happy (or ask to get this picture from the museum in Holland, and the uniform of Grand uniform of the chaseurs à cheval; but this is the next step

Michel
Michel
_______

BobLeighton

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2020, 07:43:45 AM »
Hope this helps

Hannibal

SEGOM - Serie 22 Les derniers trophées in Waterloo
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2020, 06:38:17 AM »

Greg is looking for the painting of this flat PE/N53 (shown on the back here):

Has someone the colour sheet from Segom giving indications of the colours and identification of the characters and drawing of the flag of the flat with the two horsemen ?
Or would you have in your collection this flat painted ?

Thanks for help

M.

Michel
_______