Author Topic: Saint George and the Dragon.  (Read 1463 times)

Brian

Re: Saint George and the Dragon.
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2020, 07:29:37 AM »

Well the thing is things have been difficult, Benedikt who is casting the figure has been unable to get home ( covid 19) to cast the figure, then it was to hot to get a good run on casting but now things are sorted and casting has started,  when there be ready no idea there's a lot to cast.

The show, I never got there but apparently it was a good weekend, not as many as hoped and sales not great but good chance to meet old and new friends, let's just keep our fingers crossed for next years shows     

JKnight

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2020, 06:01:26 AM »
I ask in May this question and received a reply thanks ,now its August and I ask the same question , and what happen in Schmalkalten ,its been two week now and no news I do have patient's and understanding foe any delays so take no afence at an old man cheers from John
Knight
Mr John Knight

Ed Humphreys

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2020, 05:33:42 AM »

Greetings, John.
You have probably seen Nick's message and picture of the trial casting. In these difficult times, it is difficult to be precise, but rest assured that all involved in this project will do their very best to get the figure to you as soon as is humanly possible. I am sure that when it arrives, you will think it is well worth the wait.
Ed

JKnight

Saint George and the Dragon.
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2020, 05:04:51 AM »
Does anyone know the progress of the flat Saint George and the Dragon ask by John Knight
Mr John Knight