Author Topic: Kettwiger Zinnfiguren (Privat Offizin) / tin figures (private manufacturing)  (Read 6975 times)

Christian

Dears,

My friend Brian recently presented his version of my bikers, here is the official presentation:
The next new release 06/2022 for my figure friends who deal with figures as well as motorcycles!

KEZ-90050 "Motorcycle Meeting"

Standing figures, engraved on both sides, figure eye height 54 mm.

A small compilation of bikers talking shop and watching machines, garnished with 2 Harleys.

Idea: Kettwiger Zinnfiguren / Christian Voss
Drawing: Sasha Lunyakov
Engraving: Karl Werner Rieger
Painting: Martin Lothar, many thanks for that!!!

If you are interested or if you wish to reserve in advance in Kulmbach, please contact us here via messenger services.

Maybe I'll be at the World Model Expo in Eindhoven on Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 as a visitor..... Assuming I survive the week before an outpatient operation;-)
BG Christian
Christian, Kettwig (Germany)
Privatoffizin Kettwiger Zinnfiguren / Kettwiger tin figures

Christian

Hello everybody,

As perhaps many know, at the beginning of the year I took over various series from the estate of the Jenkins family, the Bisto Kids, the teddy bears in the park and finally the wonderful series from the subject area of ​​"Pixie Dells".

In addition to the king, queen, orchestra and kids, there is a large series of 20 dancers.
When I took over, I found that the series was unfortunately not completed due to the death of Dick Jenkins. 3 figures were never engraved, the drawings were unfortunately no longer found.

There is no incompleteness for me, so I have the drawings reconstructed and redrawn and have to order Rolf Grünewald to engrave the figures.

I hereby present these 3 figures, in addition there is an absolute novelty in this topic.

A group of figures of pixies riding a dragonfly.
Idea by me, drawing by Sascha Lynakow, engraving by Rolf Grünewald.
I got the inspiration for this from a picture found by chance on the Internet.

I think that the series got another high point, I hope that it is also in the sense of Dick Jenkins that the story lives on and continues to grow.

Enjoy watching!

If you are interested, please contact me directly,

Ordering:
Kettwiger tin figures
Christian Voss
An the Nittlau 43
45219 Essen-Kettwig
kettzinn@gmx.de

Many greetings
Christian

Christian

Hello everybody,

Since 2 years I'm the new owner and vendor of a wonderful series from Bettina Süssmeier, the legendary dance group "Flamenco", eyes height 80 mm.

Inspirated by a german TV-Dance-Show "Lets dance" on RTL, I thought it will be an nice idea to create new dance couples and additional musicans for the diffent dance styles, although I for myself never visited a dance school in my youth like the others kids;-)

We start the serie with a couple about the style " ChaChaCha ", 80 mm eye height, 90 mm tall, standing figure and engraved on both sides.
More will follow soon.

The idea / preliminary drawing comes from myself, drawing again by Uschi Heusel, engraving by Bettina Süßmeier again.

Ordering:Kettwiger tin figuresChristian VossAn the Nittlau 4345219 Essen-Kettwigkettzinn@gmx.deMany greetings
Christian

Christian

Hello everybody,

An another new angel from the series: "International" (Christmas) angels from all over the world.

An angel from Africa (or Caribik), 80 mm eye height, 90 mm tall, standing or hanging figure and engraved on both sides.
More will follow soon.
The idea / preliminary drawing comes from myself, drawing again by Uschi Heusel, engraving by Bettina Süßmeier again.

Ordering:

Kettwiger tin figures
Christian Voss
An the Nittlau 43
45219 Essen-Kettwig

kettzinn@gmx.de

Many greetings
Christian

Christian

Hello everybody,

Here are 2 new figures that have never been on the market and which I would now like to present as a not so new publisher.

First, a classic Christmas angel with a harp, 65 mm high, engraved on both sides, usable as a standing figure, but also as a hanging figure.
The drawing is from Uschi Heusl, the engraving from Bettina Süssmeier, who had started engraving this figure years ago, but has only now completed it because I took over the form directly!

Secondly, the start of a new series, which at first glance seems a bit unusual, but is something different.

They are "international" (Christmas) angels from all over the world.

The inspiration for this idea is based on the fact that no matter where in the world you want to escape the hustle and bustle of Christmas through a long-distance holiday, Christmas will catch up with you all over the world, somehow every culture celebrates somehow, and there are now various angels for that.

We start with the Indian angel, 80 mm eye height, 90 mm tall, standing or hanging figure and engraved on both sides.
More will follow soon.
The idea / preliminary drawing comes from myself, drawing again by Uschi Heusl, engraving by Bettina again.

Ordering:

Kettwiger tin figures Christian Voss
An the Nittlau 43
45219 Essen-Kettwig

kettzinn@gmx.de

Many greetings
Christian

Christian

Kettwiger Zinnfiguren (Privat Offizin) / tin figures (private manufacturing)
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2020, 07:54:45 PM »

Dear Zinnmartina: Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear friends,

Please notice, some of the series of Western Miniatures / Dick Jenkins have been taken over by me and are now available from me!

We talk about:

- The Teddy Bears Picnic

- The Bisto Kids

- The Gocart Race

- The complete series of the Pixie Dells

For questions or orders please contact me directly.

BG Christian

zinnmartina

• Associate
Nice to have a new producer.Good luck

Christian

Figure transfer and presentation Decembre 2019:

Santa Claus busts / hanging figures 70-80 mm:

KEZ-11001 Nicholas (bust)

KEZ-11002 Nicholas II (hanging figure)

KEZ-11003 Santa Claus in the chimney (hanging figure)

Pictures see below!
Note:
- The figures are only engraved on one side
- They have a depth of up to 3 mm, but even flat figures!!

Drawing: Andreas Trost
Engraving: Andreas Trost

Ordering:
Kettwiger tin figures Christian Voss
An the Nittlau 43
45219 Essen-Kettwig

kettzinn@gmx.de

Christian

Kettwiger Zinnfiguren (Privat Offizin) / tin figures (private manufacturing)
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2019, 01:24:15 PM »

Presentation of the private offizin "Kettwiger Zinnfiguren" / "Kettwiger tin figures"

Dear friends of collectors,

Recently I am also a member of the online forum of the BFFS, a little commented I have already, too;-)

I am 51 years old, from Essen-Kettwig in Germany and have been working in the tin figures field for over 35 years, here mainly in the 30 mm flat area in the subject area "30 Years War".

In autumn 2018 I decided to set up my own private officin.
The motivation for this was the idea to be even more active in the hobby and thus to resist the trend that, unfortunately, there are fewer known publishers and tin figure friends (for known reasons).

The focus of the officin is initially on children, Easter and Christmas figures, here I would like to reach the appropriate target groups and thus make our hobby more popular again.
If we can inspire the children and young people again for tin figures, they will certainly find their way back to the classic collector's areas

Other 30 mm figures will certainly be added.

Initially, I started with the takeover of other offices:
- Raistinger tin figures (Süßmeier):
o Christmas figures
o Eastern-figuren
o Horoscopes (German and Asian)
o Various special figures

- Gotha tin figures / tin figures from Schmalkalden (Dittmer)
o horses and dogs (30 mm)

- tin figures from Schmalkalden (Dittmer) / former forms by Richard Taubert (Zirndorf)
o Christmas figures (Christmas tree decorations "Nuremberg School")
o Various hanging figures
o Please note: These forms have not been cast in decades

Future shapes and new figures are being planned, but it will certainly take until 2020 for novelties to come out, as there are enough ideas in your head.

An own online shop incl. Internet address is still in preparation, you can get the preliminary catalog from me via an email, please contact me at:

kettzinn@gmx.de

or at the following address:

Christian Voss
An the Nittlau 43
45219 Essen-Kettwig
Germany

Take care: Until my online-shop starts, i sell my figures via ebay, too.
You can find me in Schmalkalden next year, and again in Kulmbach, 2021.

Please, forgive me my crazy school english and contact me for any questions,

With best collector's greetings
Christian Voss