Author Topic: Uwe Ehmke - releasing some Terana / Boverat Figures in 2020  (Read 5945 times)

Christoph

• Associate
Re: Uwe Ehmke - releasing some Terana / Boverat Figures in 2020
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2019, 06:18:53 AM »
Thank you for the information Eric.

Christoph

errant49

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2019, 12:01:19 PM »
Hallo Christoph
This set was the property of the "société des collectionneurs de figurines historiques" (SCFH) which merged with the Sabretache
I think that the moulds nox are at the Sabretache but I am not sure
They were not offered for sale at the Terana auction
That is all what I know and it is a pity these moulds desappeared because this set is very interesting
I join a piture of the nearly complete set painted by Leopold Rieche
Eric

Christoph

• Associate
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2019, 06:11:22 AM »
Hello,

does anyone have an idea where the Renaissance moulds of Mr Terana had gone and if these figures will available in the future?

Christoph

Richard

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2019, 08:34:49 AM »
Thanks Mark !
Richard

marko

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2019, 01:13:12 PM »
Thank you Richard,

Stirring news!  I have added the catalog to the Vendor Section and have reached out to order Napoleon's Etat Major and Louis XIV.

mark  8)
Site Admin

Richard

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2019, 11:26:03 AM »
 Hello Marko,
Your post gives me the opportunity for bringing some precisions.
The series « The General Staff of Louis XIV » will be recast by Epopées (Guillaume Bretegnier).
Christian Térana was the owner of the Boverat moulds and cast figures from forms entrusted by other owners as Pierre Bretegnier. After the death of both those great collectors, the forms of Pierre Bretegnier returned to his heirs, the ones of Christian Térana were offered at an auction.
Guillaume Bretegnier, grand-son of Pierre, has decided to make the figures progressively be available. The set of the General Staff of Louis XIV is planned in the curse of 2020.
The auction of Téréna's moulds was not a success. A few of them was sold, the the great part left in the hands of the heirs. As they were near to throw the forms away, I, with Eric, the famous painter, bought them. Neither of us intends to make the cast. So we have entrusted the moulds to Guillaume. Now a set is available : the Staff of Napoléon Ier.
The available now and the planned in 2020 series are in Epopées' catalog. You can load it in a prevent post in the section Vendors Area.
Best regards.
Richard

Christoph

• Associate
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2019, 03:35:37 AM »
That is very nice to hear!
Christoph

marko

• Administrator
Uwe Ehmke - releasing some Terana / Boverat Figures in 2020
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2019, 06:02:29 PM »
I noticed on Uwe Ehmke's site - Seele-Zinnfigure - a note saying they will be releasing some of of the Christian Terana lines of Boverat and Bretignier figures over 2020.  Hopefully this will include the Terana set of the General Staff of Louis XIV which would be very exciting for me.

http://www.seele-zinnfiguren.de

Anyway heartening to see some of this line will be available once more.

mark  8)
Site Admin